Nickelodeon 2023 Rebrand Thread

And the rebrand is now live for both Nick Jr. and Nick Jr. Too
Also came to Italy recently too.
youtu.be 

youtu.be 

youtu.be 

Switch from old to new in the UK.
[ *** Automated Edit : Link to known websnatching channel removed *** ]

Here is some continuity footage from the last set of idents/breakbumpers from the now old rebrand, the transition into the new rebrand, then the new set of idents/breakbumpers, and even a nice little DOG!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9JWEMQF0eA 

Also there's no rebrand for NickToons just yet.

It looks like they'll work on something specific for the rebrand of the Global/Europe versions of NickToons. since the US version has roughly about the same branding style as Nickelodeon. Something different and more cartoony and fun for NickToons worldwide would work well, seeing as Nick Jr gets its own branding with the splat.

(07-02-2024, 04:13 PM)Edogawa Ranpo Wrote:  Nick Jr's rebrand is now spreading to Europe, with Nickelodeon Junior in France being one of the first to switch the new logo.
www.youtube.com 

I've always wondered, do you know why it's called Nickelodeon Junior in France as opposed to Nick Jr? Also, same for the main channel, always been identified as Nickelodeon and not abbreviated to Nick.

This is a family site so I'd better be a little careful, but all I'll say is that Nick sounds largely the same as 'nique' in French, and that is not the sort of word you'd want associating with a children's network.
[-] The following 2 users Like agemame's post:
  • Josh, RhysJR

(13-02-2024, 12:04 PM)agemame Wrote:  This is a family site so I'd better be a little careful, but all I'll say is that Nick sounds largely the same as 'nique' in French, and that is not the sort of word you'd want associating with a children's network.

Thanks, just googled the word and understand now lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes mixchris's post:
  • agemame

Talking of Nick. Jr is there a technical reason or really any reason why Virgin doesn’t carry Nick Jr. HD but Sky does?

There’s no technical reason so I can only guess at it being to do with a commercial carriage agreement…

After some months, Nickelodeon in India has the new look, albeit keeping the short-form Nick name. At least we get to see the animated logo with the short name in action.
www.youtube.com