ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

(12-04-2024, 11:05 AM)Andrew Wrote:  I see there is another batch of those adverts pretending to be continuity on ITV1 advertising Mcvities biscuits

Gemmadale and Coronation Close

I saw "The Pursuit" - I don't recall an earlier batch, so no idea if that's new or not.

(12-04-2024, 11:05 AM)Andrew Wrote:  I see there is another batch of those adverts pretending to be continuity on ITV1 advertising Mcvities biscuits

Gemmadale and Coronation Close

And another one for Clearscore during SNT. Whoever came up with that idea must be proud of it!

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory seems like an odd scheduling choice for ITV1 this morning (0630 on Sunday).

Currently being broadcast on STV with the ITV1 DOG.

(14-04-2024, 07:58 AM)M@@ Wrote:  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory seems like an odd scheduling choice for ITV1 this morning (0630 on Sunday).

Strictly speaking, it is ITV time when Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is on so the ITV 1 DOG makes sense. I believe ITV (Breakfast) have the license from 6am to 9..25/9.30 with STV taking over after.
[-] The following 2 users Like news junkie's post:
  • GMc, interestednovice

(14-04-2024, 07:58 AM)M@@ Wrote:  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory seems like an odd scheduling choice for ITV1 this morning (0630 on Sunday).

Has that been on multiple times on Sundays recent weeks? Think it followed the rugby last week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • Newshound47

(14-04-2024, 01:09 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Has that been on multiple times on Sundays recent weeks? Think it followed the rugby last week.
Yes, they had two films on last week during the weekend breakfast slot, and they were also repeats.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TVFan's post:
  • RhysJR

(14-04-2024, 01:09 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Has that been on multiple times on Sundays recent weeks? Think it followed the rugby last week.

The original was on Easter Sunday as well.

ITV's weekend morning schedule could probably do with family films anyway rather than the same old gardening and food programming. Also on especially on Christmas mornings, a film like this would be perfect to air. Better than airing the same ITV daytime programming that's on the normal weekday.

Mornings isn't the time to sit down and watch a film though, arguably especially Christmas morning, when ITV2 ticks that box anyway and ITV1 can serve an audience that perhaps hasn't got a family around on Christmas Day morning.

The weekend breakfast shows are due back soon - 22 episodes with Katie Piper, 11 with Chris McCausland and 11 with Jimmy Doherty and Shivi Ramotaur.

virginradio.co.uk