Coverage of "major incident" in Nottingham city centre

Anne Davies finally presented the lunchtime bulletin on EMT a day after the attacks.

It's worth noting that the main EMT yesterday wasn't all about the Nottingham attacks, Anne did segments at the beginning and the end of the bulletin with Jodi Law in the studio with the bulk of the news including another piece rehashed about Radio 2's event in Leicester in September.

Finishing gathering coverage from the following radio stations:

BBC Radio 4
BBC Radio 5 Live
BBC Radio Nottingham
Capital (Nottinghamshire)
Gem
Heart (National)
LBC
LBC News
Smooth Radio (East Midlands)
Times Radio

1drv.ms 

I kissed a gull and I liked it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBI45's post:
  • thomash79

Just watched the news coverage, and having attended the Vigil (I’m a UoN employee), I Have to say the BBC have done themselves proud today. The coverage of the vigil was tasteful and not intrusive. Anne Davies and Navtej Johal (among others) while they’re to present, we’re solemn in attendance and did not pry to anyone who didn’t want to speak (Nav asked me but I declined) into doing so, and mingled into the crowd during the service.
[-] The following 9 users Like JLav25's post:
  • AJB39, alfiejmulcahy, AndrewP, JACKLUFC1998, London Lite, Reith85, RhysJR, Stuart, thomash79

The first ten minutes of ITV News West Country was pan-regional as one of the students who died is from the crossover area of both sub-opts.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • AndrewP, Superman1986

(14-06-2023, 09:31 PM)London Lite Wrote:  The first ten minutes of ITV News West Country was pan-regional as one of the students who died is from the crossover area of both sub-opts.
I think it was Axminster?

(14-06-2023, 09:31 PM)London Lite Wrote:  The first ten minutes of ITV News West Country was pan-regional as one of the students who died is from the crossover area of both sub-opts.

The only Live Devon & Cornwall viewers has had all week, then we went back to pre recorded news after the news item, every time I watch ITV West Country its always recorded.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TJTSW's post:
  • Superman1986