ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards

(12-07-2024, 03:13 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  A shame Craig and Josie couldn't have an extended run together over the summer, though Craig is on Olympic duty at Discovery. I don't think anyone would be too upset if Ben and Cat didn't return in September but as the people to make that call are likely the ones that hired them that's unlikely to happen.

I do feel everything is a bit sickly sweet with Ben and Cat. Obviously that's probably why they were choosing in the first place but I think they are just too nice and bland together. It's a shame Holly left to be honest as I think her and Ben would of been the perfect pairing.
[-] The following 3 users Like darrenlit94's post:
  • Brekkie, fanoftv, Pips2022

(12-07-2024, 05:12 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Although just a change of colour scheme would freshen it up - new covers for the sofa and a change in colour for the logo and strap would be a start if money really is that tight.

Considering they've gone all out previously for one off episodes I'm sure they could stretch to a more complete revamp.

Yeah out of all of ITV Daytime it’s the one show that badly needs a revamp. Since the 2018 move to TVC only Loose Women has had a drastic revamp. This Morning has effectively had the same look and same set since 2015 and it’s starting to show, especially given what went on last year.

Given they axed Spin To Win earlier this year, I would have thought the money saved from that could go towards a revamp.
[-] The following 4 users Like RDJ's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, DeMarkay, DJ Dave, UTVLifer

Did their Plinko rip-off last longer than a week?

(14-07-2024, 06:28 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Did their Plinko rip-off last longer than a week?

It’s back on tomorrow and all of this week.

I assume it’s going to be an occasional game, as it seemed to replace the competition segments for the week it’s on - guessing because it costs money to enter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash101's post:
  • UTVLifer

(14-07-2024, 07:43 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  It’s back on tomorrow and all of this week.

I assume it’s going to be an occasional game, as it seemed to replace the competition segments for the week it’s on - guessing because it costs money to enter.

It costs £2.00 to enter, in a similar way to how they used to do 12 at 12.

(14-07-2024, 04:27 PM)darrenlit94 Wrote:  I do feel everything is a bit sickly sweet with Ben and Cat. Obviously that's probably why they were choosing in the first place but I think they are just too nice and bland together. It's a shame Holly left to be honest as I think her and Ben would of been the perfect pairing.

After what happened last year, I think the producers have been playing it safe but a bit more silliness would be good.

It's funny that people always moaned that This Morning was too silly but moan when they toned down the silliness.

Ben and Cat aren’t going anywhere lads.
[-] The following 2 users Like all new phil's post:
  • DeMarkay, Spencer

Looks like Coin Drop could be continuing into next week according to the gameplay listed in the T&Cs (as Competition 5 opens on Friday and closes next Monday)

(15-07-2024, 01:50 PM)all new phil Wrote:  Ben and Cat aren’t going anywhere lads.

Rolleyes Nobody said they were.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kim Wexler’s Ponytail's post:
  • ethanjbrady