EastEnders

Couldn't find a thread for EastEnders and not sure if this post constitutes a new thread...

On Monday, look out for special end credits and a lovely rendition of the EE theme tune, with the iconic whistles at the end.
[-] The following 3 users Like ScottishTVGuy's post:
  • Ben Shatliff, CF1, Roger Darthwell

(07-12-2022, 04:39 PM)ScottishTVGuy Wrote:  Couldn't find a thread for EastEnders and not sure if this post constitutes a new thread...

On Monday, look out for special end credits and a lovely rendition of the EE theme tune, with the iconic whistles at the end.
I don’t watch Eastenders but did in the Den and Angie heydey. 

Is Monday the special episode dedicated to the late June Brown RIP

(08-12-2022, 08:51 AM)Ben Shatliff Wrote:  
(07-12-2022, 04:39 PM)ScottishTVGuy Wrote:  Couldn't find a thread for EastEnders and not sure if this post constitutes a new thread...

I don’t watch Eastenders but did in the Den and Angie heydey. 

Is Monday the special episode dedicated to the late June Brown RIP

It is Ben, yes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ScottishTVGuy's post:
  • Ben Shatliff

Have to say the closing theme for Dot was sweet,  Orchestral but light at the same time and the lead in with the soft abide with me, was a nice touch,

TJTSW Wrote:Have to say the closing theme for Dot was sweet,  Orchestral but light at the same time and the lead in with the soft abide with me, was a nice touch,
Specially arranged and written by Simon May for the episode.

Nick Harvey
Carbuncle Corner - The Monstrous Lump on the World Wide Web
[-] The following 2 users Like Nick Harvey's post:
  • bkman1990, TJTSW

Looks like Drama have started putting out filmised version of the EastEnders episodes again, like we got when they showed most of 1985 and 86. Has someone working at the channel not noticed?

Was it me or did Mick's departure remind anyone else of this?
www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JasonB's post:
  • Si-Co

Left completely ambiguous as well... unless something happens in the forthcoming episodes.

I'll give him 5 years before he returns.

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blubatt's post:
  • Si-Co

At least he's not been vocal about never returning, there usually seems to be a direct relationship between how loud someone claims they'll never return to a soap and the chances of them coming back a few years later. Patsy Palmer and Tina O'Brien spring to mind.