Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX

Reports are that Celebrity Big Brother has been renewed for another series next year. ITV must be happy with the consolidated ratings then.

x.com 

Tonight’s shock eviction was iconic. The way AJ strutted in when the housemate was expecting a friend or family member
[-] The following 4 users Like Andrew's post:
  • Alessi, DeMarkay, iloveTV1, UTVLifer

(22-03-2024, 12:07 AM)Andrew Wrote:  Tonight’s shock eviction was iconic. The way AJ strutted in when the housemate was expecting a friend or family member
I’ve not got into this series, but have seen that bit. They did the same with Matty in the civilian version which was also iconic, albeit with letter from home. They’ll probably have to come up with a new way to do that twist in future though.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jon's post:
  • DeMarkay, UTVLifer

Of course everyone in comments on Facebook posts all complaining about it, and even more annoying, many saying they shouldn't have done it because he's autistic. Why should that come into it?
I loved it, those moaning need to realise the show has to change, evolve and experiment, it can't stay like it was 20 year ago

(22-03-2024, 07:32 PM)tomo359 Wrote:  Of course everyone in comments on Facebook posts all complaining about it, and even more annoying, many saying they shouldn't have done it because he's autistic. Why should that come into it?
I loved it, those moaning need to realise the show has to change, evolve and experiment, it can't stay like it was 20 year ago

Eh? They were doing surprise backdoor evictions 20 years ago. That’s the problem with the show imo, it hasn’t actually evolved and doesn't have a clear enough identity to make it stand out. It isn’t back to basics nor has it brought anything new to the table.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kim Wexler’s Ponytail's post:
  • Alessi

I've only seen the clip but it seemed to be done in a relatively gentle manner and there was absolutely no distress at all from Bradley about how it all played out
[-] The following 2 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • DeMarkay, UTVLifer

(22-03-2024, 07:32 PM)tomo359 Wrote:  Of course everyone in comments on Facebook posts all complaining about it, and even more annoying, many saying they shouldn't have done it because he's autistic. Why should that come into it?

Those same people on Facebook are probably only half a breath away from complaining that a show is too nice, too boring and too predictable
[-] The following 3 users Like Andrew's post:
  • DeMarkay, TVFan, UTVLifer