ITV Programming

ITV have released details of programming for the Autumn.

I expect everything is going to start a bit earlier than usual to accommodate the World Cup in November. 

www.itv.com 

Having I'm a celebrity set back in the jungle be big boost the last series definitely suffered from the castle location.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LaDeDa's post:
  • GMc

Really glad to see IAC is heading back to Australia. The sunny escapism is perfect for winter.

It says Fastest Finger is for daytime but only 5 shows. Those 5 successful contestants will be the first 5 to be on the new series of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

(02-08-2022, 01:57 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  It says Fastest Finger is for daytime but only 5 shows.  Those 5 successful contestants will be the first 5 to be on the new series of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Only 5 shows ? I thought was a full series hardly seems worth it ? 

Is new series of breaking dad on this autumn or not till 2023?
Noticed was still 30 minute show but a new 9pm slot , just wondering what a show like that be paired with up to 10pm as not many half hour shows left on itv now ?

(02-08-2022, 04:42 PM)LaDeDa Wrote:  
(02-08-2022, 01:57 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  It says Fastest Finger is for daytime but only 5 shows.  Those 5 successful contestants will be the first 5 to be on the new series of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Is new series of breaking dad on this autumn or not till 2023?
Noticed was still 30 minute show but a new 9pm slot , just wondering what a show like that be paired with up to 10pm as not many half hour shows left on itv now ?

Well 5 is a full series. Millionaire is only down for 6 episodes for the Autumn run.

Breaking Dad usually airs from the first week in January. But this set of highlights includes a new Gino show which is down for 30 minute episodes, so they must have plans for a half hour 9pm hour or they'll do it in the Thursday 8pm hour?

I guess Fastest Finger will go at 5pm and let The Chase have a week off.

Then the winners appear as the first contestants in the new series of Millionaire.

Has masked dancer been given a date yet for screening? Anyone know if it's a stripped run like last year or weekly?

Celebrity lingo on Saturday nights or more of a early Sunday evening show ? Ru Paul hosting

Doc Martin tenth and final ever series this autumn with Christmas special... Best option for 9pm Christmas day on itv ?

(02-08-2022, 04:47 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  
(02-08-2022, 04:42 PM)LaDeDa Wrote:  

Well 5 is a full series. Millionaire is only down for 6 episodes for the Autumn run.

I think 14 episodes of Millionaire were filmed earlier this year.  Some Celeb specials have already been shown (3 I feel?) so maybe they'll transmit the rest around Christmas or early next year? 

I wouldn't have thought they'd schedule Fastest Finger First immediately before Millionaire otherwise there'd be fatigue with the viewers. However, it means many people won't see how they perform in the daytime version, their strengths & weaknesses, unless they jump on ITVX, which will be the likely solution.