American News Presentation

(22-04-2024, 09:34 PM)mark Wrote:  I once worked somewhere where playing with the logo was such a no-no that the brand team didn't want it on a birthday cake because it would have been cut up.
Sounds like a fun place to work.

The new "The Daily Report with John Dickerson" started, I wish they had found away to use the newsroom for it instead of just the intro.
i.imgur.com 

imgur.com 

Sorry, can't edit my post, here's the full edition of the Daily Report
www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes sky303's post:
  • Michael 18

We now have a full video of the Early Today relaunch. I'm glad to see they're starting to synergise things a bit more at NBC News.

youtu.be 
[-] The following 1 user Likes what's post:
  • Michael 18

(Yesterday, 12:20 PM)what Wrote:  youtu.be 

Her opening line seems bizarre to me... "Good morning, glad you're with me". Are we supposed to think she prepared that programme all by herself? Just seems a little disrespectful towards her co-workers.

Sorry for the side note Angel

WXYZ in Detroit retired their longtime Action News brand for... 7 News Detroit. It seems they updated their headline graphics too, in gradient parallelograms instead of the usual boxes:
www.youtube.com 

The breaking news open:
www.youtube.com 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt

(Yesterday, 04:50 PM)chaose Wrote:  Her opening line seems bizarre to me... "Good morning, glad you're with me". Are we supposed to think she prepared that programme all by herself? Just seems a little disrespectful towards her co-workers.

Sorry for the side note Angel

I had to stop and read this three times it's such an unexpected comment.

In no way, in any scenario on any broadcaster in the world is it "disrespectful to coworkers" that she said glad you're with me. It's probably the best, most human way to great a viewer.

All effective media is one-to-one, she's a solo host on camera at that point. More people should talk in the singular like this on TV
[-] The following 2 users Like Stockland Hillman's post:
  • JosiahStuart, London Lite