TV Reboots that Should/Should Not Happen

www.youtube.com 

What are some TV Reboots that should or should not happen. Pres Cafe? In the year of our lord, 2022, shows like Big Brother and Gladiators are getting revived. In the case of those two examples, this is their second reboot, and both shows will enter their third incarnation come 2023, or so. But what shows do you think are due a revival? What shows shouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole? 

I, for example, would love to see a Brainiac revival. The mixture of Top Gear and Bill Nye The Science Guy, with a laddish, slightly demented, sense of humour was something I religiously watched during my childhood. I even loved the History-themed spin off that no one talks about. Such a show doesn't actually exist nowadays, so it would actually be a good shout for someone to, at least, revive the format of an infotainment science-themed show like Brainiac. What do you think?

[Image: blu97.png]

I used to love Brainiac: Science Abuse back in the day, but I personally thought it wasn't quite the same once Richard Hammond left and Vic Reeves took over.

As for shows that I would like to see rebooted:

TV Burp (unlikely)
The Bill (Rumours were floating around for a while but I don't think it'll happen)
Waterloo Road (100% happening)

And lastly, Monkey Dust (Absolutely no chance whatsoever!)

The one that I really don't want to see rebooted is already happening, supposedly, and that's The X Factor. I enjoyed it immensely when it was at its peak, but I think it's kind of irrelevant in this day and age.

(02-08-2022, 09:18 PM)Viper Wrote:  I used to love Brainiac: Science Abuse back in the day, but I personally thought it wasn't quite the same once Richard Hammond left and Vic Reeves took over.

As for shows that I would like to see rebooted:

TV Burp (unlikely)
The Bill (Rumours were floating around for a while but I don't think it'll happen)
Waterloo Road (100% happening)

And lastly, Monkey Dust (Absolutely no chance whatsoever!)

The one that I really don't want to see rebooted is already happening, supposedly, and that's The X Factor. I enjoyed it immensely when it was at its peak, but I think it's kind of irrelevant in this day and age.

Would TV Burp even work today?

[Image: blu97.png]