BBC News Pres: Jun 2024 - Present (BBC News Channel/BBC One)

Aah so the usual stop start service back with useless branded shows which should be called bbc news, back to Sky News.

BBC News is clockless. Whether that is anything to do with the IT outage I don’t know, but it’s been like it for some time now.

(Yesterday, 02:46 PM)JayCasey Wrote:  BBC News is clockless. Whether that is anything to do with the IT outage I don’t know, but it’s been like it for some time now.

It was strap and DOGless too for a while too a few minutes ago…

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 2 users Like Moz's post:
  • chrisherald, oscillon

There are deffinately some gremlins at play here you could see the lower thirds having a bit of a meltdown not knowing if they should be on or off screen during the UK break filler earlier. It would not suprise me if that was one of the reasons to drop branded programmes today, however the presenting times seem a little odd today.

(Yesterday, 02:56 PM)Moz Wrote:  It was strap and DOGless too for a while too a few minutes ago…

I’d like to think they saw my suggestion to remove the red strap when using the pushback!! It looks better for not having that big red strap

Just a ident loving pres.fan from the East of England 
All spelling mistakes are my own #Dyslexic@Keyboard 

Slightly ironically given today's headlines, the weather graphics have failed on the 10.

Web Image

[-] The following 8 users Like what's post:
  • AndrewP, bilky asko, bkman1990, chrisherald, matthieu1221, oscillon, RhysJR, robrymond

(Yesterday, 10:32 PM)what Wrote:  Slightly ironically given today's headlines, the weather graphics have failed on the 10.

They must have broken down once today's weather statistics were entered and they thought it was impossible to have a day be so warm and have no rain in Britain!
[-] The following 2 users Like RhysJR's post:
  • AndrewP, what

Sophie Long is back to presenting duties as she has just done WNA and, presumably, will do first couple of overnight hours.

[-] The following 3 users Like oscillon's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, RhysJR

Just watching via the web feed, with its interminably long hold screens.

It's strange they haven't replaced the weird mess of a combination of the countdown music / headline vamps with the new breakfiller music...