Weather Pres

(10-02-2024, 11:43 PM)Andrew Wrote:  I don’t think I’ve seen Ruth Dodsworth do the ITV National Weather before

Good morning britain a fair bit.

(10-02-2024, 11:43 PM)Andrew Wrote:  I don’t think I’ve seen Ruth Dodsworth do the ITV National Weather before

Ruth has done it before. They seem to use her or Jo Blythe to cover national shifts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • Superman1986

Yeah, we had a case on one Sunday during the Rugby World Cup when the national weather came from Cardiff, and the Welsh weather came from Birmingham(?).

Ruth also did a lot of GMB over Christmas and a few other occasions as mentioned above.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • Superman1986

Interesting video explainer of the KAKELand WeatherPlex that air on KAKE-TV in Wichita, Kansas. Its wild how big the set is. But i goes to show how serious they take weather in tornado alley.

www.youtube.com 

Here is the set in use.
www.youtube.com 

www.youtube.com 

From the Greenburg KS tornado that took a direct hit and completely leveled the town. It was such a famous and devastating tornado. Leonard Dicaprio co-produced a documentary series about that aired for 3 years about the towns recovery. And its efforts to go green. It aired originally on one of the Discovery Channel's sister ecological channels Planet Green.

en.wikipedia.org 

Wow im impressed with the live shot and how this meteorologist is becoming known for these low-cost use of existing tech to do something different. Interesting.

www.newscaststudio.com