Pres Café
BBC Breakfast - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Sport Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: BBC Breakfast (/showthread.php?tid=204)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: BBC Breakfast - CF1 - 02-04-2023

Assuming they are launching the new Breakfast set tomorrow, absolutely no reference to it from either Ben Boulos or Tina Deheley in today's edition.

RE: BBC Breakfast - steve - 02-04-2023

It’s not launching tomorrow, was never due to.

RE: BBC Breakfast - harshy - 02-04-2023

So if it comes from a different gallery will it not have the official graphics?, the gallery it’s going to use tomorrow when is it normally used?

RE: BBC Breakfast - Moz - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 10:36 AM)steve Wrote:  It’s not launching tomorrow, was never due to.

So what's Ben Boulos talking about?

RE: BBC Breakfast - harshy - 02-04-2023

Maybe he’s super excited of WBR on the new shiny bbc news channel ?

RE: BBC Breakfast - ginnyfan - 02-04-2023

Maybe he's just trolling everyone.

(02-04-2023, 12:33 PM)harshy Wrote:  Maybe he’s super excited of WBR on the new shiny bbc news channel ?
He distinctly says he's doing the business news on BBC Breakfast, Monday - Wednesday, NOT World Business Report on BBC News. I think he's just excited about somewhere on location he'll be sent tomorrow with the business news (e.g. some random farm, shopping centre or warehouse that they often send the business reporter off to).

RE: BBC Breakfast - Newsroom - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 12:40 PM)CF1 Wrote:  
(02-04-2023, 12:33 PM)harshy Wrote:  Maybe he’s super excited of WBR on the new shiny bbc news channel ?
He distinctly says he's doing the business news on BBC Breakfast, Monday - Wednesday, NOT World Business Report on BBC News. I think he's just excited about somewhere on location he'll be sent tomorrow with the business news (e.g. some random farm, shopping centre or warehouse that they often send the business reporter off to).

I think he's done the farm, factory, shopping centre and warehouse..... ;-)

RE: BBC Breakfast - oscillon - 02-04-2023

That was my initial guess as well, but then I watched the video in the tweet after the suggestion by @Moz. In the video he is taking about business news during Breakfast.
Here is the transcript of his speech for those who have been reluctant for a while to press "Play":

Quote:<...> I'm delighted to say I am back here, at MediaCity, if you hadn't guessed. I'll be back with you on Breakfast, I'll be on a sofa, tommorow morning, Sunday morning, so very much looking forward to that. And then I'll be bringing the business news on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday on Breakfast. And Monday in particular, I'm really, really excited about. I can't say too much just yet, but it's a big deal. Monday is a big deal. I don't know, might give you a bit more of a clue tomorrow, on Sunday. But, anyway, join me tomorrow morning. <...>

(02-04-2023, 12:48 PM)oscillon Wrote:  

That was my initial guess as well, but then I watched the video in the tweet after the suggestion by @Moz. In the video he is taking about business news during Breakfast.
Here is the transcript of his speech for those who have been reluctant for a while to press "Play":

Quote:<...> I'm delighted to say I am back here, at MediaCity, if you hadn't guessed. I'll be back with you on Breakfast, I'll be on a sofa, tommorow morning, Sunday morning, so very much looking forward to that. And then I'll be bringing the business news on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday on Breakfast. And Monday in particular, I'm really, really excited about. I can't say too much just yet, but it's a big deal. Monday is a big deal. I don't know, might give you a bit more of a clue tomorrow, on Sunday. But, anyway, join me tomorrow morning. <...>
Honestly, it'll be something like Boulas presenting the business news on location from his home town, or interviewing a childhood friend / former colleague who's now in business, or something like that. Or some personal news, as I suggested upthread.