Pres Café
ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Channel Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) (/showthread.php?tid=237)

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - fionntan - 15-11-2022

The trailer for tomorrow’s This Morning still used the old ‘slate’ graphics. Not sure if anyone else caught it.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Blubatt - 15-11-2022

I have a lot of opinions on this package so far, and a lot of it is unfortunately negative. And there is a lot of stuff I want to say, so I may make more comments down the line elaborating on the points I would like to raise. I do like the animations of the numbers, and I think the numbers look better on screen, in action. Still a bit off though, next to the ITV logo. The break bumpers look really good to my eye I also feel like a lot of the criticism levelled at the new package is due to it replacing the ITV Creates package. You have lost a lot of variety in the idents, and that has not helped the reception of a package that I am, so far, not liking.

I don't like Cityscape, its a boring ident. I know its a news one and all, but if BBC One can have a news ident that has movement and music, other than a pan and an animation, then so could ITV 1. The Train ident for ITV 1 looks like it would better fit on ITV 2. It doesn't look like or feel like an ITV 1 Ident. And the ITV 2 Train variant looks like it would work on ITV 1 Better. The ITV 3 and ITV 4 Variants are good though. ITV Be's doesn't. The Rural ident looks good on ITV 1 and ITV 4, but ITV 2 and ITV 3's variants are boring, while ITV Be doesn't make sense. What is she doing with that hay?

Admittedly, though, we haven't seen all of them. Cafe has not aired on ITV 1 yet, and I feel ITV 3's variant is the strongest of the ones we have seen, with ITV Be's a close second.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - TVenthusiasm - 15-11-2022

Really disappointing to see very few idents being aired at the moment. Let's hope we see many more new idents in the future.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - eyeTV - 15-11-2022

I've still only seen trailers on the multi-channels for ITV1. So this is a new policy or they haven't got round to creating trails on the new templates for the others yet?

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Former Member 406 - 15-11-2022

(15-11-2022, 06:45 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  I've still only seen trailers on the multi-channels for ITV1.  So this is a new policy or they haven't got round to creating trails on the new templates for the others yet?
Perhaps it's a deliberate tactic to establish the reinstatement of the "1" into the main channel's name, even to audiences who primarily watch 2/3/4/Be?

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - eyeTV - 15-11-2022

News friendly (Cityscape) ident with the old music into the regional news.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - what - 15-11-2022

And a serif font making an appearance during the Daytime slide before the news. Assuming it's the same used elsewhere in the rebrand, just in mixed case not all caps?

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - LoganStuff - 15-11-2022

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-11-15-18h00m31s955.png]

This menu looks quite nice, I assume the other channels have their own version of this too?

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Liam - 15-11-2022

(15-11-2022, 07:03 PM)LoganStuff Wrote:  [Image: vlcsnap-2022-11-15-18h00m31s955.png]

This menu looks quite nice, I assume the other channels have their own version of this too?

Come on this looks pretty dreadful imo… in motion the rebrand is adorable! But these static slides looked knocked up to me. The ease at which menus, idents & slides moved in/out with the 2013 rebrand is sorely missed

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Gavin25 - 15-11-2022

[align=left]Here is UTV's Version of the ITV1 Local News 6pm weekday handover
The announcer is UTV live newsreader Katie Andrews  [color=#0f0f0f][size=1][font='YouTube Sans', Roboto, sans-serif]Lo
cal News 6pm weekday Handover[/font][/size][/color] [color=#0f0f0f][size=1][font='YouTube Sans', Roboto, sans-serif]Local News 6pm weekday Handover[/font][/size][/color] [color=#0f0f0f][size=1][font='YouTube Sans', Roboto, sans-serif]Local News 6pm weekday Ha [/font][/size][/color][/align]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YpaIv1SFqs&ab_channel=GavinMartin