Pres Café
ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Channel Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) (/showthread.php?tid=237)

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - mrarg1393 - 27-11-2022

(27-11-2022, 08:37 PM)Andrew Wrote:  
(27-11-2022, 07:43 PM)mrarg1393 Wrote:  ITV really need some new promos… showing the same ones every single advert break over the last hour on ITV1.

Has that girl spoken to Sophie yet?
Still don’t know… it keeps cutting off just as we find out… been on tenter hooks the last few months!  Tongue

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - all new phil - 27-11-2022

There was an extended advert for Tesco before I’m a Celeb that began with an ITV1 slide but with lots of white snowflakes. Not sure if this is ITV1’s Christmas design or if it was just for the Tesco ad but it looked pretty neat.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - BBCChameleonFan - 27-11-2022

(27-11-2022, 10:56 PM)all new phil Wrote:  There was an extended advert for Tesco before I’m a Celeb that began with an ITV1 slide but with lots of white snowflakes. Not sure if this is ITV1’s Christmas design or if it was just for the Tesco ad but it looked pretty neat.

I think the snowflakes are for Tesco, as they look the same as the ones around the Tesco logo, but the soundtrack in the background before the advert sounds like a custom one, made by The Futz Butler, who also made the music for the programme menu.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - octothorpe - 28-11-2022

Just for context, that ITV1 collab-with-Tesco style ad was first aired a few days ago IIRC. I'm not sure how many times it's actually been shown; I assume that's just the second, but they should be wary not to wear it out as Stephen Mulhurn's fronted ads like this in the past (in-association-with-the-Lottery ones during SNT, I believe) that got very tedious after just a few showings.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - tomo359 - 29-11-2022

Do we know when Christmas pres will launch on ITV1? Will it be on Thursday 1st? They've launched it on the 1st for quite a few years previously

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Hybrid - 30-11-2022

Just looking about old continuity clips on YouTube, I noticed the Paralucent font was used previously for ITV already, on CITV from around 2003 to the 2006 rebrand.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Hybrid - 01-12-2022

Sorry for double messaging but as of today, ITV1 promos seem to have Christmas decoration with present symbols lined up at the top on the screen.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - tomo359 - 01-12-2022

Did they have a Christmas ident at 6am? I forgot to record

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - eyeTV - 01-12-2022

TV Home recordings show that is was just normal Cityscape

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - JAS84 - 01-12-2022

Makes sense since that's the news safe ident.