Pres Café
ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Channel Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) (/showthread.php?tid=237)

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - JAS84 - 19-05-2023

Weird - an advert for a car dealership just played out in silence on ITV1 +1 Yorkshire.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - RDJ - 19-05-2023

(19-05-2023, 07:01 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  Weird - an advert for a car dealership just played out in silence on ITV1 +1 Yorkshire.

I would say that is one of the car dealership ads doing the rounds which is in complete silence. Been seen here in Central-land for a few years.

Quite effective as it makes you look at the TV as you wonder what has happened. Then you see its that annoying advert.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - JAS84 - 19-05-2023

I thought there was a playout issue with it! If it's deliberate it's an odd choice, since it means you can easily miss the name of the place being advertised (tradecentreuk, which I only know because the ad was just on again).

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Spencer - 20-05-2023

Pretty sure that ad (or a variation of it) has been on ITV Yorkshire for a few years. It does look like the kind of cheap, local ad that should have a shouty voiceover.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - ckck1704 - 22-05-2023

Itv 2 dog back to normal, lets see how long it lasts this time

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - g1ngerj0sh - 22-05-2023

(22-05-2023, 04:11 PM)ckck1704 Wrote:  Itv 2 dog back to normal, lets see how long it lasts this time
Surprise! the old DOG is back again again again again again, etc.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Josh - 09-06-2023

ITV2 seems to be stripping repeats of Epic Gameshow across the week and billing them as new for some reason (saw a promo out of Tenable earlier with "New" on the ECP).

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Larry the Loafer - 09-06-2023

Funnily enough, I caught them promoting "new" Doc Martin last night on ITV3. I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the fact I was visiting my parents who are fans of the show and initially seemed excited to see it was back.

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Edogawa Ranpo - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 06:04 PM)Larry the Loafer Wrote:  Funnily enough, I caught them promoting "new" Doc Martin last night on ITV3. I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the fact I was visiting my parents who are fans of the show and initially seemed excited to see it was back.

Was it in a promo or the menu thingy during credits?

RE: ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond) - Larry the Loafer - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 06:14 PM)Edogawa Ranpo Wrote:  Was it in a promo or the menu thingy during credits?

It was an ECP before last night's News at Ten.