Pres Café
ITVX - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Online Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: ITVX (/showthread.php?tid=37)

RE: ITVX - Brekkie - 03-09-2023

With ITVX that's a problem but on iPlayer you just need to set your region correctly to watch the right bulletin, and they're available on demand too - though only for 24 hours. I get that with the main news but with regional news think the window should be longer - people hearing a local charity or event featured one night might want to take a look beyond that 24 hour period.

RE: ITVX - Toby brown - 03-09-2023

(03-09-2023, 08:22 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  With ITVX that's a problem but on iPlayer you just need to set your region correctly to watch the right bulletin, and they're available on demand too - though only for 24 hours.  I get that with the main news but with regional news think the window should be longer - people hearing a local charity or event featured one night might want to take a look beyond that 24 hour period.

I tried to watch spotlight live online the other day and it sent me to London news

RE: ITVX - interestednovice - 03-09-2023

But had you set your region preference to South West in the iPlayer settings?

If you had, it should have worked!

RE: ITVX - TJTSW - 03-09-2023

(03-09-2023, 09:00 PM)Toby brown Wrote:  I tried to watch spotlight live online the other day and it sent me to London news

when are you watching on iPlayer does it say BBC One South West ? as I watch Spotlight on my phone via iPlayer some times im watching BBC News  then i get London News which confuses me, then i check and i watching BBC One or the News Part.

As for ITVX it annoys me they cant put ITV News Westcountry, oops i mean (West Country) on so i watch on the ITV News website which if your bored you can watch both sub regions which for most part same the same random national dribble edited with a mention of the sub region        

As mentioned above on the iPlayer set your settimgs for your region, and make sure its set for South West and youll be able to watch Spotlight live - Good Luck

RE: ITVX - cable - 13-09-2023

Seems they have now added a skip intro feature.

RE: ITVX - darrenlit94 - 16-09-2023

I wish they would add a skip 10 seconds forward or back feature like IPlayer. It’s awful trying to fast forward something unless you use it on Apple TV

RE: ITVX - JamieMurph25 - 26-09-2023

When I recently checked in with my father in hospital, I checked the live feed of ITV1 during an episode of 'Tipping Point' and in one of the breaks in place of the one on TV via satellite, cable or terrestrial, targeted online ads were in place, but oddly after those online ads, a filler with footage of the 2019 'ITV Creates' idents from Carleen De Sozer were used, before returning to the programme. Would've thought they replaced the filler for the online ad breaks by now.

RE: ITVX - cable - 20-10-2023

seems regional news and Weather are coming soon, there is a pop up on startup asks to confirm your postcode is correct.

seen on the XBOX app.

[align=center]Regional news and weather are coming soon[/align]
[align=center]tell us your postcode to get regional news, weather [/align]
[align=center]and ITV1 shows when they become available
[/align]

[align=center]based on your account[/align]
[align=center]Your postcode is [postcode]
[/align]

[align=center]we also use your postcode to show you relevant ads.[/align]
[align=center]see our privacy & cookie informational itv.com/privicy
[/align]
[align=center][change postcode] [this is correct][/align]

RE: ITVX - newsjunkie - 21-10-2023

(20-10-2023, 03:57 PM)cable Wrote:  seems regional news and Weather are coming soon, there is a pop up on startup asks to confirm your postcode is correct.

seen on the XBOX app.

[align=center]Regional news and weather are coming soon[/align]
[align=center]tell us your postcode to get regional news, weather [/align]
[align=center]and ITV1 shows when they become available
[/align]

[align=center]based on your account[/align]
[align=center]Your postcode is [postcode]
[/align]

[align=center]we also use your postcode to show you relevant ads.[/align]
[align=center]see our privacy & cookie informational itv.com/privicy
[/align]
[align=center][change postcode] [this is correct][/align]
And not just on the live stream of ITV1. They are looking at expanding the ITVX News section to include regional content.
They are (I believe) currently recruiting to be in a position to provide the service.

RE: ITVX - radiorebel - 21-10-2023

Amazing, hopefully 50fps is coming soon too.