Pres Café
Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programme Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX (/showthread.php?tid=57)

RE: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - tomo359 - 15-11-2023

A lot of the time I've been thinking Will is the better presenter but actually thinking more about it and after reading posts here, I think I agree with those who say he's better on BBLL and AJ on the main show, Will just seems to flow better on LL, interacts better with the audience, doesn't seem like he's relying on the autocue every 2 seconds, but yeah, yesterday AJ was really good, and her 'swuur' is just brilliant 😂

RE: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - freeview87 - 15-11-2023

Her swurr is definitely becoming iconic. I thought she was quite good with the interviews last night.

RE: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - orange - 15-11-2023

Another secret eviction tonight. I feel like if you said “less is more” to a member of production they’d melt into a puddle of goo.

RE: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - Brekkie - 15-11-2023

(14-11-2023, 10:19 PM)Jon Wrote:  Yes, for example a week with just the 5 left in the house would have been pretty poor.

I think this twist proved getting down to 5 in the house would be perfect - was quite enjoyable watching a small group having to unite in the final days.   Baffling the producers still feel the need to try and manufacture a division.    Glad Tom chickened out of calling everyone out too and didn't play the producers game.

Although I like AJ, I like Will and I like AJ and Will together I do agree that AJ doing the main show and Will the spin off would be the best division of labour - it's where they seem to excel.    It felt like a real snub to Will not involving him in last nights show, especially as they had him and AJ seemingly switch Late & Live shifts for her to do it.

I think it was seemingly to make it even for when Will interviewed Kerry solo during the last back door eviction was it not? After tonight’s eviction it means they’ve both interviewed 2 housemates each which does make sense.

RE: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - ckck1704 - 15-11-2023

Looks like no eviction tonight.

AJ again tonight. Was just about to say I was wrong but then remembered we won’t find out the evictee until tomorrow which is a bit bleh.

RE: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - Jon - 15-11-2023

So the evictions happening tonight but they’re showing it tomorrow? That mean no live feed then?

RE: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - Jon - 16-11-2023

Think AJ has just confirmed that it’s 5 in the final, presumably one will go tomorrow live?

Edit: AJ has confirmed one has gone already.
Live feed is still live on, no surprise Matty’s been evicted.

Unless they’re showing this on 3 hour delay tonight and they he’s just out the room.

Confirmed by Olivia rather than AJ, Will or Big Brother that Matty’s left.

RE: Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX - ckck1704 - 16-11-2023

(15-11-2023, 11:07 PM)Jon Wrote:  So the evictions happening tonight but they’re showing it tomorrow? That mean no live feed then?

They've given up keeping it a secret. It's on now. 

Jordan has been evicted