BBC Radio 4 Pres

www.bbc.co.uk 

Michael Mosley, presenter of Just One Thing, and other health programmes and podcasts for Radio 4 and various programmes for BBC TV is currently missing.

Thoughts are with his family, hoping he gets found safe and well; listened to him only this morning.

At school they taught me how to be
So pure in thought and word and deed
They didn't quite succeed...
[-] The following 2 users Like AndrewP's post:
  • ACTV, Spencer

The worst of news confirmed this morning, that a body has been found in the search for Michael Mosley.
www.bbc.co.uk 

www.reuters.com 

I'm sure we all join in our sympathies for his family.
He had an unparalleled charm and warmth with his own inimitable style, and leaves a lasting gap in the schedules that will never be truly filled.

[-] The following 4 users Like AndrewP's post:
  • ACTV, chem0026, JJJJ, scottishtv

Very sad news. I’ve listened to Just One Thing since it’s launch back in the days of Covid, and I’ve no doubt it’s made a genuine difference to many people’s lives, mine included. Michael’s warmth, enthusiasm and genuine interest in each topic covered was clearly the key to its success. A real loss to broadcasting, and of course a tragedy for his family.
[-] The following 3 users Like Spencer's post:
  • AndrewP, DE88, scottishtv

www.bbc.co.uk 

The final 'new' Mosley programme, the last interview he conducted before his untimely passing, will be broadcast on Radio 4 this morning at eleven o'clock.

This will be followed later tonight at eight o'clock by an obituary programme on BBC One.
www.bbc.co.uk 

[-] The following 2 users Like AndrewP's post:
  • Spencer, Toby brown