Sky Platform News

(26-05-2024, 11:50 PM)JamieMurph25 Wrote:  Isn't Channel 4 available on NOW in Ireland?

No. The only difference between Ireland and the UK is they have a TNT/Premier Sports Membership and Ireland doesn't get Milkshake VOD.

Just seen an advert for Sky Sports (on Sky News HD on Sky Stream) telling me to add Sky Sports go to virginmedia.com/addskysports

Contract is coming for for renewal, are they trying to suggest I go elsewhere? Big Grin

(12-06-2024, 03:53 PM)cable Wrote:  Just seen an advert for Sky Sports (on Sky News HD on Sky Stream) telling me to add Sky Sports go to virginmedia.com/addskysports

Contract is coming for for renewal, are they trying to suggest I go elsewhere? Big Grin

Oops! Looks like someone scheduled the VM trailer on the Sky feed. I usually get Sky subscriber trails on Stream for Sky branded channels.

I was going to say was it an Adsmart error, but I don't think Sky News uses adsmart, though most of the other Sky channels do so probably somebody's put the wrong file in the queue.

Proves somebody human is loading things in Smile No biggie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Jones's post:
  • London Lite

(12-06-2024, 09:16 PM)Neil Jones Wrote:  I was going to say was it an Adsmart error, but I don't think Sky News uses adsmart, though most of the other Sky channels do so probably somebody's put the wrong file in the queue.

Proves somebody human is loading things in Smile  No biggie.
I checked the 'AdSmart from Sky' website, and it seems Sky News is not listed in the 'Content and Channels' page. Here is the page if you're curious what channels AdSmart covers: www.adsmartfromsky.co.uk 

(12-06-2024, 09:16 PM)Neil Jones Wrote:  I was going to say was it an Adsmart error, but I don't think Sky News uses adsmart, though most of the other Sky channels do so probably somebody's put the wrong file in the queue.

Though presumably something intended just for cable viewers shouldn't be on Adsmart at all?

It'll be mischeduled in playout and meant to be only on the linear cable version

Quote:
Proves somebody human is loading things in Smile No biggie.
Well it could potentially be a biggie if it was a proper paid-for ad!