BBC/ITV/Sky Elections Coverage

I think if they use that overnight it will be for additional content on ITVX. At most perhaps they might do news updates from there if appropriate.

I do hope ITV do something different with their main studio - it's not so much the look but I've felt since 2015 the "battle board" has actually been quite difficult to read on screen due to the angles used - it was much clearer in 2010.

(9 hours ago)JMT1985 Wrote:  Their Studio 1 is certainly to be their main home for election night - I hope they will create a different VR backdrop for this election, instead of just tweaking what they had for 2015, which they have done in 2017 and 2019.

If they continue with the 2015 - 2019 election style, we will have the main big desk, and the smaller desk replaced with chairs and a coffee table for guests.

When this happens, where does ITV News London come from? As they share Studio 1 with the national bulletins.

The news still comes from Studio 1 as normal but often from a different gallery.

BBC Sounds have launched an 'Election 2024' stream on the app.

www.bbc.co.uk 

Appears to be a mashup between Radio 4 for programmes like Today & PM as well as the likes of Nicky Campbell from 5 Live and also the audio from Newsnight & Sunday with Laura K.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash101's post:
  • Omnipresent

See there is an Immigration Debate on C4 News tonight (from 6.30) and an NHS one next week.

Meanwhile having stood them up last week Farage gets a second chance at a sit down interview with the BBC on Friday and a week later they've added an extra Question Time featuring Reform and the Green Party, who are excluded on Thursday.