Sky News

Without going into the detail as to why, Belle Donati appears to have been quietly removed from the profiles page on the Sky News website.

She was still there a few days ago and the page had been updated at least once since she was taken off-air to add Matt Barbet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SB678's post:
  • thePineapple

What a breath of fresh air Gareth Barlow is on Sky Breakfast (and other morning slots). Clear, authoritative, well spoken and insightful, resisting the thought that his opinions are more important than the interviewee’s. I hope he gets his own programme eventually.
[-] The following 5 users Like Newshound's post:
  • cando, GMc, MLehon, robxu9, SB678

(16-05-2024, 02:13 PM)Newshound Wrote:  What a breath of fresh air Gareth Barlow is on Sky Breakfast (and other morning slots). Clear, authoritative, well spoken and insightful, resisting the thought that his opinions are more important than the interviewee’s. I hope he gets his own programme eventually.
Couldn’t agree more, what a great signing
[-] The following 3 users Like Gibsy's post:
  • blue_dust, MLehon, robxu9

(11-05-2024, 01:25 AM)Skygeek Wrote:  Barbara and Niall had a fun chat once he got to the other end - though it's not an experience I or any of us on the team would care to repeat.

twitter.com 

Its amazing when the presenters are allowed to have a bit of personality on air....Of course there is a happy medium. But the robotic autocue reader presenters...no thanks. This was great.
[-] The following 5 users Like mouseboy33's post:
  • GMc, Jeff, MLehon, robxu9, SB678