Newsroom Movers and Shakers

(09-06-2023, 06:46 PM)matthew Wrote:  has Vicky Young officially left her role of Deputy Political Editor? still has it on her Twitter

I've seen Vicky on screen recently. I can't recall quite when but it feels like past few weeks.

(09-06-2023, 07:00 PM)m_in_m Wrote:  I've seen Vicky on screen recently. I can't recall quite when but it feels like past few weeks.
She's usually seen on Politics Live on Wednesday (PMQs day).  If she was leaving her role, then we'd know about it, given it's a high profile role.

It was made public her decision not to stand for the Political Editor's role, following Laura Kuenssberg's decision to step down, due to health issues with her husband.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scratch_Perry's post:
  • UTVLifer

Rae Stewart, formerly of STV’s Scotland Today:

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesWorldNews's post:
  • AndrewP

Wink
(10-06-2023, 01:05 AM)Scratch_Perry Wrote:  She's usually seen on Politics Live on Wednesday (PMQs day).  If she was leaving her role, then we'd know about it, given it's a high profile role.

It was made public her decision not to stand for the Political Editor's role, following Laura Kuenssberg's decision to step down, due to health issues with her husband.

Rae Stewart was vicki Young's husband.  Thoughts go out to her and the wider family.
[-] The following 5 users Like Scratch_Perry's post:
  • AJB39, AndrewP, leewilliams, London Lite, Nige

BBC's Sean Dilley is heading stateside to be a North America Correspondent for a few months.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Worzel's post:
  • thePineapple

Yasmin Khatun Dewan: Another new face on the opt feed at BBC World News.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesWorldNews's post:
  • thePineapple

Joe Pike has now finished at Sky News ahead of his move to Newsnight

twitter.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like UTVLifer's post:
  • Michael 18, Reith85, thePineapple

(03-05-2023, 09:30 AM)W1ll Wrote:  Nick Buckley moving from BBC News to Sky News.

twitter.com 

Has he left Sky News already? He was proudly posting about them over the last couple of weeks but now seems to have deleted all ref to Sky

Cheerio, Karishma Vaswani, BBC World:

twitter.com 
[-] The following 6 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • AIB01WB, JosiahStuart, oscillon, RhysJR, thePineapple, UTVLifer

(29-06-2023, 12:58 AM)bob Wrote:  Has he left Sky News already?  He was proudly posting about them over the last couple of weeks but now seems to have deleted all ref to Sky

Any update on this?