GB News

(10-07-2023, 06:49 PM)what Wrote:  Glad to see it more or less confirmed they're  getting a new graphics package.

It’ll be a new one every six months soon!
[-] The following 2 users Like agentsquash's post:
  • markhamblett, what

Didn't they have a Westminster studio soon after Farage started which vanished not long after?

Yes, although it's technically part of the Westminster Live site (which is used by other broadcasters).

westminster-live.com 

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Josh's post:
  • BBI45

(11-07-2023, 06:27 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Didn't they have a Westminster studio soon after Farage started which vanished not long after?
It didn’t vanish soon after. It’s only vanished recently since the announcement of the new facility.

As others have said the studios are owned by Westminster LIVE. I suspect that they probably had a deal to use the studios during certain timeslots which ran out recently (and isn't worth renewing due to the new Westminster studios.

Altercation between on GB news this morning.

fb.watch 

6:30 mins into the GB news interview…the Facebook video doesn’t want to embed!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daveuk's post:
  • JamieMurph25

The channel of free speech as long as it's speech we like strikes again
[-] The following 7 users Like Larry the Loafer's post:
  • Adsales, Alf Stewart, benzj, GMc, James2001, matthieu1221, Spencer

As much as that protester annoys me, at least he doesn't scream and shout anymore. GBN should have left him to hold his placards. Pick a spot where he can't do it or position the interviewee better.

After all these years of the Stop Brexit Man, you'd think the broadcasters would have found a quiet place to do these interviews. A private outdoor space is one thing, a studio even better.

Even the well resourced broadcasters struggle with that idea, insisting on interviews on the grounds outside parliament instead of the lobby or at their Westminster studio

Do have to wonder what made the camera man think doing that on live TV was going to end well!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daveuk's post:
  • matthieu1221

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread