New CBBC/CBeebies Presentation

(23-05-2023, 09:19 PM)BBCChameleonFan Wrote:  I found a case study of the CBeebies rebrand, and you wouldn't believe me when I say who made it, but it was Blue Zoo, who also made many CBeebies identities, like the CBeebies house, and certain shows like the 3 Learningblocks shows on CBeebies.
www.blue-zoo.co.uk 

Now that I think about it, liking CBeebies rebrand post on Instagram was a hint they worked on it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SlimyTrain's post:
  • LouBlu08

CBeebies debuted it's new Summer ident today. 
youtu.be 
[-] The following 6 users Like SlimyTrain's post:
  • AndrewP, BBCChameleonFan, Brekkie, CATV, Milkshake, Quantum+83

Thought this was worthy of a mention:

www.bbc.co.uk 
[-] The following 4 users Like Dadeki's post:
  • LouBlu08, Quantum+83, Randomuser123, TVFan

The CBeebies moon will be getting a new look this week, along with a little tweak to the new Bedtime Story logo.

www.instagram.com 

Shapshot for those who can't view Instagram:

[-] The following 3 users Like SlimyTrain's post:
  • AndrewP, Brekkie, LouBlu08

(04-07-2023, 09:34 PM)SlimyTrain Wrote:  The CBeebies moon will be getting a new look this week, along with a little tweak to the new Bedtime Story logo.

www.instagram.com 

It looks a lot more polished now, shame they didn't add the new square bugs into the new intro for the bedtime story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edogawa Ranpo's post:
  • SlimyTrain

(04-07-2023, 09:34 PM)SlimyTrain Wrote:  The CBeebies moon will be getting a new look this week, along with a little tweak to the new Bedtime Story logo.

www.instagram.com 

The new one looks like something out of a storybook. Ironic, isn't it? *insert canned laughter here*

Anyway, I'm gonna miss seeing the old moon. I used to watch CBeebies Bedtime Story when I was younger. Cry
[-] The following 1 user Likes DiamondJoe2.0's post:
  • SlimyTrain

New CBeeebies bedtime Story intro and outro.

invidious.privacydev.net 
[-] The following 2 users Like SlimyTrain's post:
  • LouBlu08, thePineapple

Is it just me or does the way the moon's mouth move in the new intro look a bit... odd?
[-] The following 2 users Like LouBlu08's post:
  • ethanjbrady, SlimyTrain

Quick update, the newest Bedtime Story had a VERY minor change to the intro, which, if you listen closely, you can hear the moon's dialogue VERY poorly edited to remove the remnants of the music/bug sounds. It sounds... yeah it sounds bad, they just used a garbage vocal remover and called it a day.
Also was tonight's Bedtime Story the first to be animated? I dunno if this has ever happened before.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LouBlu08's post:
  • SlimyTrain

Part of a competition prize.
twitter.com 

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.