ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards

Can This Morning still not decide which version of the theme tune to use?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rory N's post:
  • DeMarkay

(05-04-2024, 11:38 AM)Rory N Wrote:  Can This Morning still not decide which version of the theme tune to use?
Give it five minutes, they'll add a cover into the mix.

Seriously though, the whole ping-ponging between versions is a bit stupid to be honest. You'd think they'd choose one version and stick with it - then keep chopping and changing it for the 400th time in a month.
[-] The following 3 users Like JustJamie's post:
  • AndrewP, DeMarkay, fanoftv

I suspect viewers who actually watch the programme don't care.

Showbiz reporter Sam Rubin has died at 64 from a sudden heart attack. A tribute will be made on Monday.
www.instagram.com 

He was first and foremost a longtime reporter on KTLA Los Angeles, and also a correspondent on the Today show in Australia. This is KTLA's tearful sendoff:
www.youtube.com 

Discussion on Today this morning:
www.youtube.com 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt
[-] The following 2 users Like W. Knight's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, lepeterrr

This Morning's tribute to Sam Rubin is here and features a certain former presenter towards the end too:

www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like DeMarkay's post:
  • fanoftv, W. Knight

Richard Madeley had a brief impromptu return to presenting duties on today's This Morning . . .
www.mirror.co.uk 

I mean, the tabloidese is doing a lot of heavy lifting there on that Mirror article
[-] The following 5 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • fanoftv, Happy2001, iloveTV1, JosiahStuart, SB678

“FORCED to step in”

He sat next to Cat for 10 seconds as a bit of fun, as he was a guest on the show
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew's post:
  • DeMarkay

"FORCED to step in" (on a completely scripted skit that was planned from the second that he was booked).
[-] The following 3 users Like PJamo's post:
  • Brekkie, DeMarkay, Happy2001

(15-05-2024, 01:37 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  I mean, the tabloidese is doing a lot of heavy lifting there on that Mirror article

Especially as it was only 2019 when they had their latest guest return, and not "22 years" ago.