Ana Cabrera is leaving the network, with her last show being on next week:
twitter.com 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt

I remember her when...

www.youtube.com 

A profile of Chris Licht and what he is trying to achieve at CNN.

www.nytimes.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes TMD_24's post:
  • EastCoast

Some very sad news this morning as Drew Griffin has passed away after battling Cancer.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like TMD_24's post:
  • bkman1990, mouseboy33

Very sad. He was one of the good ones.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charles's post:
  • bkman1990

This is the Hong Kong studio?????? Wow. Tiny.

twitter.com 

Since they dont produce global newscasts anymore, aside from the LDN hub... Its probably just cheaper to use a DTL as having a fully operating studio they deemed no longer necessary and extremely expensive to sit there gathering dust. Shows how drastic the cuts to CNNI have been thanks to Zucker and Co. All to hire endless political analysts in DC for the endless little watched programmes instead of focusing on news.

(22-12-2022, 08:07 AM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  This is the Hong Kong studio?????? Wow. Tiny.

twitter.com 

I think they still have the last News Stream set taken years ago. I guess cost cutting is still being implemented. The new graphics would've been perfect for the monitor array. 
https://twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/984014694427045888?s=20&t=iUWlyoNmY6K4Nci3AjLE9g

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-12-2022, 02:53 PM)channelmarsy Wrote:  
(22-12-2022, 08:07 AM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  This is the Hong Kong studio?????? Wow. Tiny.

twitter.com 

I think they still have the last News Stream set taken years ago. I guess cost cutting is still being implemented. The new graphics would've been perfect for the monitor array. 
https://twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/984014694427045888?s=20&t=iUWlyoNmY6K4Nci3AjLE9g

It is still occasionally used for explainer packages or when the flash set is being used and someone else needs to be on air from HK. I don't think it has ever been used for live news ever since News Stream ended.

It was useless anyway. Just a screen and an empty space to stand in.