More heads may be rolling as CNN integrates their TV and online newsgathering teams together, according to Puck News:
twitter.com 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesWorldNews's post:
  • EastCoast

(27-10-2022, 11:00 AM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  twitter.com 
Fantastic news! It'll be a long day for Bianca if she's to continue to fulfil her own show in the evenings. 

Have CNNi dropped 'The Lead' from November 1st or is it only while the UK is in that window when it's only 4 hours ahead of EST?

Wow. There’s a shocking and unexpected development. Excited to see the return of double-headed bulletins and the 30 minute bulletin at 8am ET (and possibly CNNI at 5am if this replaces Early Start). Interesting that Isa Soares moved from mid-morning to nights earlier this year and now Bianca Nobilo is doing the opposite.

I had a feeling something was going on since Bianca was a guest on Isa's show last night but did not do her own show, which had Christina filling in. It's great to have a double headed show again, especially in the fab London studio. Just a shame I won't be able to see Bianca that much in the mornings. Also, I wish they would make it a full 2 hour show, from 9-11 CET. Reunite John and Rosemary from 6-9 followed by Max & Bianca from 9-11 and you've got a perfect morning line up.
[-] The following 2 users Like ginnyfan's post:
  • JamesWorldNews, Newsroom

(27-10-2022, 11:48 AM)Newsroom Wrote:  
Fantastic news! It'll be a long day for Bianca if she's to continue to fulfil her own show in the evenings. 

Have CNNi dropped 'The Lead' from November 1st or is it only while the UK is in that window when it's only 4 hours ahead of EST?

Bianca mentioned in a reply to her post on Instagram that The Global Brief would be continuing with someone else.

Good chance that Christina Macfarlane gets a more permanent slot then, she seems the natural successor given she has covered the shows from London when required.

Extremely pleased about the changes especially so with the 1pm International Newsroom returning. I thought that was going to be abandoned given Hala's sudden exit and the moving of Isa to the 7pm slot and then Max getting the 4am ET International slot. Hopefully the format will be the one that Max previewed without the desk and just the large screen. Could be good when executed out.

Such a shame Cyril left, with the Global Brief slot up for grabs, he would have been perfect for it. Christina should continue filling in, she needs years of experience before deserving a regular slot. I wish Scott McLean would become a presenter.

London is suddenly in shortage of presenters, especially male ones.

(27-10-2022, 09:24 PM)ginnyfan Wrote:  Such a shame Cyril left, with the Global Brief slot up for grabs, he would have been perfect for it. Christina should continue filling in, she needs years of experience before deserving a regular slot. I wish Scott McLean would become a presenter.

London is suddenly in shortage of presenters, especially male ones.
Like so many others who abandoned that ship, whether he was pushed or jumped - he’s in a far more stable position now. The way CNNi has been run since Covid has been appalling. They’ve bled talent akin to that of the BBC. 

So many anchors were left hanging around with no fixed shows, it’s no wonder they’re short. Might be part of the bigger cost cutting measures coming soon as picked up earlier in this thread.

Hello

Notice how slightly different is the background on the screens, according with the picture released by CNN Press.

[Image: 20221026-max-and-bianca_t1.jpg]