Eurovision Song Contest 2023

Right hand side. I don’t think the song is as good as last year’s. Ukraine will undoubtedly get the sympathy vote again.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scrotnig's post:
  • DeMarkay, Reith85

The UK will do well but better on jury than phone vote.... being last to sing is a disadvantage

Anyone want to comment on Mel's seemingly random cameo in the background earlier... Tongue

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.
[-] The following 10 users Like Keith's post:
  • aaron_scotland, agentsquash, AverageOrangeTurnip, bilky asko, ethanjbrady, IanJRedman, Juicy Joe, Kojak, London Lite, Phil

(13-05-2023, 09:55 PM)Stooky Bill Wrote:  The UK will do well but better on jury than phone vote.... being last to sing is a disadvantage
We did choose to put ourselves in that position though. Although the UK may not want to have the expense of hosting for a second year.

(13-05-2023, 10:01 PM)Phil Wrote:  
(13-05-2023, 09:55 PM)Stooky Bill Wrote:  The UK will do well but better on jury than phone vote.... being last to sing is a disadvantage
We did choose to put ourselves in that position though. Although the UK may not want to have the expense of hosting for a second year.
Maybe we should have entered Fathers Ted and Dougal then…  Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Kojak's post:
  • ethanjbrady, Phil

(13-05-2023, 10:00 PM)Keith Wrote:  Anyone want to comment on Mel's seemingly random cameo in the background earlier... Tongue

For those that don't get the reference see the Polish entry from 2014.

Others have said that it’s an advantage as it will be memorable.
[-] The following 2 users Like DeMarkay's post:
  • Kojak, thomash79

(13-05-2023, 09:10 PM)I DeMarkay Wrote:  Okay peeps, where do we think the UK will place tonight?

Left-hand side or right-hand side?

Right hand side, 3 or 4 from the bottom

(13-05-2023, 10:00 PM)I Keith Wrote:  Anyone want to comment on Mel's seemingly random cameo in the background earlier... Tongue

Actually cried with laughter when I saw that

Oh god, this is extremely nerve wracking. Let’s see what happens.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DeMarkay's post:
  • TIGHazard

(13-05-2023, 10:15 PM)DeMarkay Wrote:  Oh god, this is extremely nerve wracking. Let’s see what happens.
  Compared to the music video it’s terrible, we will be close to last
[-] The following 1 user Likes aaron_scotland's post:
  • DeMarkay