Britain’s Got Talent 2024

It makes me wonder why they bother trying to hide it so much when they have a self-imposed LIVE graphic they religiously remove whenever they show something pre-recorded.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Larry the Loafer's post:
  • Ash101

(01-06-2024, 01:05 PM)Larry the Loafer Wrote:  It makes me wonder why they bother trying to hide it so much when they have a self-imposed LIVE graphic they religiously remove whenever they show something pre-recorded.

To be fair, this year they made the graphic as transparent as possible, most people probably won’t even notice it was there unless you were directly looking for it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hybrid's post:
  • AndrewP, Larry the Loafer

(01-06-2024, 01:19 AM)Johnr Wrote:  It was also amusing how Trixy ruined the magic of TV by complimenting Alesha on her (pre recorded) interval performance an hour before it went out on the show Big Grin

(Also them trying to hide the fact it was pre recorded by not having her in the chair with the live judge catch up with Ant and Dec afterwards despite the fact they managed to somehow clean up the entire stage of Alesha's equipment within about 3 seconds as they switched back to the live broadcast!)

You would think Ant and Dec would have moved to the side of the stage at the end of the pre record and at the start of the live broadcast again. So to keep the full stage out of view to keep the illusion going.

Or they just move the judges chat to after the break instead.

Final tonight - I do think Thursday and Fridays shows were much stronger than those earlier in the week but overall not the greatest final line up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Gary Baldy

Interesting comment from Simon: ‘no full time professional acts in the final.’

Hurrah a return to them actually announcing the results order on the show!
[-] The following 2 users Like Johnr's post:
  • Brekkie, Tvarchive

Some would say Sydney only won because of her famous father, but she was a deserving choice in my opinion.
[-] The following 2 users Like iloveTV1's post:
  • Brekkie, Nobby

Good solid winner for the Royal Variety after last years slightly odd choice

Probably the most lacklustre final but a deserving top three.

(02-06-2024, 10:19 PM)iloveTV1 Wrote:  Some would say Sydney only won because of her famous father, but she was a deserving choice in my opinion.

Sorry, who’s her ‘famous’ father?