BBC/ITV/Sky Elections Coverage

Another teaser from the ITN archive of their election archive night tonorrow:

youtu.be 
[-] The following 2 users Like James2001's post:
  • chrisherald, Kim Wexler’s Ponytail

Sky has slightly updated their MRP prediction seat share graphics with a sort of hexagon with a bit of depth.
i.imgur.com 

i.imgur.com 

i.imgur.com 

i.imgur.com 

i.imgur.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like matthieu1221's post:
  • chrisherald, Stuart, UTVLifer

Video of the Sky News preparations for Election Night Live with what seems like the theme to go with it. news.sky.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like harryb's post:
  • chrisherald, matthieu1221, UTVLifer

x.com 

Scott Bryan seems to be creating drama where there isn’t any here

They’ve already pushed back Wimbledon to start on BBC One 2 and a half hours later than usual, it wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference if it was pushed back further

Wimbledon is already being shown on BBC Two

ITV goes off air at 3:30 which is more likely (but still unlikely) to be an issue
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew's post:
  • chrisherald, UTVLifer

Frankly I think most viewers will be done with coverage long before the broadcasters are. Most the Portillo moments should happen overnight. Maybe they won't be known as Portillo moments after Friday.
[-] The following 4 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • chrisherald, Jeff, octothorpe, UTVLifer

Preview of BBC Wales' election studio - no idea where in Central Square it's located, though.

up.metropol247.co.uk 
Web Image

[-] The following 7 users Like what's post:
  • AndrewP, Brekkie, chrisherald, LDN, lookoutwales, Ma76, matthieu1221

(03-07-2024, 05:36 PM)harryb Wrote:  Video of the Sky News preparations for Election Night Live with what seems like the theme to go with it. news.sky.com 

Lacks something for me compared to the old Decision Time and Brexit Election Music. Seems a bit more subdued and not quite as bold.

Sounds more like a general TV show theme tune than an election theme
[-] The following 1 user Likes EasternEagle's post:
  • Stuart

(03-07-2024, 01:16 PM)Technologist Wrote:  Those plans were of the BBC studios …… not the new tv studio 1 at RVTS
I was referring to the penultimate photo on the page, which I believe is the new studio 1, and has a fairly sturdy looking grid.

Al jazeera have not created a sting for the UK election this time around ( but have made one for US election and Iran Election) There is a UK election promo floating around.
[-] The following 2 users Like Milkshake's post:
  • chrisherald, xlalonce

Bloomberg have added a 2200 programme for the exit poll tomorrow and then Daybreak Europe starts an hour early Friday. Will be a busy time for Bloomberg in London as there will be extra programming to produce on Thursday daytime as well, to cover for the US markets being closed