BBC/ITV/Sky Elections Coverage

ITV News have created an atrium

[-] The following 4 users Like eyeTV's post:
  • interestednovice, LDN, Ma76, Moz

Ooh, the broadcasting house projection is happening.
[-] The following 4 users Like James2001's post:
  • chrisherald, interestednovice, Ma76, mark

ITV's 2006 font making an appearance in the second line of captions. Only been 11 years since it was dropped!
[-] The following 4 users Like what's post:
  • chrisherald, interestednovice, JosiahStuart, Ma76

BBC win on the theme tune. Turned C4 off as soon as they revealed their panelists.
[-] The following 4 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • AJB39, interestednovice, Spencer, thomalex

Not as exciting build up compared to 2019 on Sky News that was proper.
[-] The following 2 users Like harshy's post:
  • interestednovice, Jeff

The noises coming from Kay Burley are so off putting, they just need to all calm down a bit.
[-] The following 2 users Like aaron_scotland's post:
  • AxG, chrisherald

Bbc set studio B looks pretty good I think turning over to the Beeb
[-] The following 1 user Likes harshy's post:
  • interestednovice

(04-07-2024, 09:58 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  BBC win on the theme tune. Turned C4 off as soon as they revealed their panelists.

I honestly got proper goosebumps hearing the BBC theme – a great arrangement of Arthur. Have they toned down the beeps a little since last time? I only really noticed them at the end.
[-] The following 5 users Like Spencer's post:
  • ACTV, chrisherald, Jeff, JosiahStuart, thePineapple

(04-07-2024, 10:06 PM)Spencer Wrote:  I honestly got proper goosebumps hearing the BBC theme – a great arrangement of Arthur. Have they toned down the beeps a little since last time? I only really noticed them at the end.

David Lowe has reworked it for this election. He posted it on his Twitter page a couple of days ago.
[-] The following 4 users Like Gary McEwan's post:
  • chrisherald, interestednovice, JosiahStuart, Ma76

BBC have won me over again, I don’t think I’m switching. The purple graphics look great
[-] The following 12 users Like Dan's post:
  • AJB39, AverageOrangeTurnip, bkman1990, chrisherald, Daveuk, Gordonthegopher, harshy, interestednovice, Spencer, Stuart, thePineapple, TVfan23