Apologies for the brief outages recently. We are aware of an issue and it is being investigated. x

ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards

Shouldn't the This Morning text in the This Morning's View graphic be the show logo? Is that a hint at a new one?

(10-01-2024, 05:43 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  Shouldn't the This Morning text in the This Morning's View graphic be the show logo? Is that a hint at a new one?

No. The 'This Morning's View' branding has never featured the shows logo.

2 Banished Traitors contestants on the show today.

Interesting editorial decisions when they didn’t feature anyone from their own Big Brother series? Just bizarre when they spent the week before it stayed hyping it up so much.
[-] The following 7 users Like Ash101's post:
  • AndrewP, David, fanoftv, PERMOTIO, Pips2022, Strange, UTVLifer

Sian Welby is hosting alongside Dermot next week - just been confirmed on their socials.

A pretty good booking I'd say, she oozes personality when she does other bits on the show and I think she'll be great fit.

(Looks like the whole of Capital Breakfast is off next week, incase anyone is wondering how she'll do that till 10am... I am guessing Roman is filming the next series of The Finish Line as he posted something about being in Belfast recently..)
[-] The following 4 users Like Ash101's post:
  • AndrewP, dbl, Superman1986, UTVLifer

(11-01-2024, 09:39 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  2 Banished Traitors contestants on the show today.

Interesting editorial decisions when they didn’t feature anyone from their own Big Brother series? Just bizarre when they spent the week before it stayed hyping it up so much.

They've flagged that they've someone on tomorrow too, which kind of spoils tonight's episode and confirms a significant departure.

Ultimately though The Traitors is watched by a higher number of people and has a wider appeal, so probably more of a crossover with the This Morning audience than Big Brother or Love Island on ITV2. The nostalgia probably plays to their audience more than the current series, though surprised they didn't at least have the winner/finalists on.

(17-01-2024, 03:39 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  Sian Welby is hosting alongside Dermot next week - just been confirmed on their socials.

A pretty good booking I'd say, she oozes personality when she does other bits on the show and I think she'll be great fit.

(Looks like the whole of Capital Breakfast is off next week, incase anyone is wondering how she'll do that till 10am... I am guessing Roman is filming the next series of The Finish Line as he posted something about being in Belfast recently..)

Yeah she seemed to be on it more and more recently so it was only a matter of time before she was giving a go at presenting the show. I’m surprised she is doing a full week. I thought they would try her out with the odd day here and there to begin with.

Just a prediction but I think Sian will be on I’m a Celebrity this year and she will then appear more on ITV next year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes darrenlit94's post:
  • Superman1986

I met Sian years ago when she worked on Channel 5 weather.

One of the most down to earth presenters you'll find anywhere who has worked hard to get where she is now.
[-] The following 3 users Like London Lite's post:
  • DJ Dave, JustJamie, Superman1986

(17-01-2024, 07:26 PM)London Lite Wrote:  I met Sian years ago when she worked on Channel 5 weather.

One of the most down to earth presenters you'll find anywhere who has worked hard to get where she is now.

Very talented and very underrated. Weird that she’s never even been on a reality show (to my knowledge) despite being around for more than 10 years. She was on 5 News when it was still at Sky!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pips2022's post:
  • London Lite

For anyone that’s ever wondered how connected Studio 3 at TVC is:

www.instagram.com ==
[-] The following 4 users Like DeMarkay's post:
  • fanoftv, interestednovice, TVNerd, UTVLifer

This is back on again apparently - Cat Deeley & Ben Shephard to be announced next month.

www.mirror.co.uk 
[-] The following 2 users Like eyeTV's post:
  • Michael Wotton, UTVLifer