I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2023

Looks like nella has been taken out of camp to see a medic. I do not think she'll return now.

And lets face it when Celebrity Big Brother airs that'll be lucky to get 2-3m a night.

I'm a Celebrity more than any other show has bucked the trend of falling audiences, but can fluctuate hugely from year to year. I don't think ITV will be too worried about this years ratings - it'll be if they don't bounce back at all next year they might get concerned. Still pretty much the highest rated show they air all year though.

(28-11-2023, 11:43 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  And lets face it when Celebrity Big Brother airs that'll be lucky to get 2-3m a night.

I'm a Celebrity more than any other show has bucked the trend of falling audiences, but can fluctuate hugely from year to year. I don't think ITV will be too worried about this years ratings - it'll be if they don't bounce back at all next year they might get concerned. Still pretty much the highest rated show they air all year though.

Yes, but no reason to not try to examine why it hasn't gained much attention this year. This is how shows begin their often long journeys to cancellation.

Jamie Lynn has left the show on medical grounds. She is the second celeb to leave.

She actually was very likable in the end. Wish her well

Is some speculation she is contractually obliged to appear on the Dancing with the Stars finale next week in the US.

At this rate they won’t need the public vote!

At least she quit after they’d finished that ‘Scarena’ set of trials that was clearly based around an American high school sports design, obviously due to the presence of an American star in camp.

(29-11-2023, 06:27 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Is some speculation she is contractually obliged to appear on the Dancing with the Stars finale next week in the US.

If that is the case I doubt she will get paid for being in Im a celb since know full well she couldn't complete it.

Yeah, that'd be false representation. If she's double booked she shouldn't have been in there in the first place.

(28-11-2023, 11:29 PM)ckck1704 Wrote:  Looks like nella has been taken out of camp to see a medic. I do not think she'll return now.
If she's gone as well that's three out in as many days on medical grounds. This series is falling apart!