Newsroom Movers and Shakers

Rebecca Jones, BBC News:

x.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • bkman1990, Rolling News, watchingtv

Rebecca Jones is definitely one of the best journalists on BBC News. She had a great amount of authority & gravitas when reading out stories when she was on duty, especially when breaking news came out, on the NC. She was a great presenter of the NC's coverage of The Man Booker Prize as well. I hope she enjoys whatever happens next when she leaves NBH. She deserves it.
[-] The following 12 users Like bkman1990's post:
  • AIB01WB, Alf Stewart, Chud, leewilliams, London Lite, Omnipresent, Rolling News, Scratch_Perry, SuperSajuuk, UTVLifer, watchingtv, Worzel

Maybe Martine & Co can return after a certain number of other BBC people leave. Stranger things have happened....

(16-08-2023, 07:49 PM)James Wrote:  Kylie Pentelow is leaving ITV News West Country. Her final programme will be at the end of next month.

It is unclear whether she will continue to present the national bulletins, as she does quite regularly at weekends.

x.com 
The wording of her tweet (sorry, 'post') suggests she is likely continuing on the national bulletins.

(17-08-2023, 05:04 AM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  Rebecca Jones, BBC News:

x.com 

Today is Rebecca’s final day

twitter.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • AIB01WB, bkman1990, RhysJR

Louise Priest, BBC News:

www.bbc.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • MLehon, Roger Darthwell, UTVLifer

Chris Rogers, formerly of BBC News:

x.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • MLehon, thomash79

Kimberley Leonard, Sky News:

x.com 

(26-08-2023, 08:34 PM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  Kimberley Leonard, Sky News:

x.com 

Judging from her background and employment history, I think she could end up in one of the following:

BBC News
NBC News
Al-Jazeera
CNN
ITN

I can't see Kimberley going to GB News or TalkTV. I'd be very surprised if she did end up in either one of those two.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KrazyKei's post:
  • Roger Darthwell

Huw Edwards. (Posted without comment):

www.theguardian.com