ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards

I’m surprised not more males have been tried out. Seems like they may already be settled on Dermot and Craig with Rylan potentially as standby.

I don’t reckon we’ll see a firm pairing if and when they announce a permanent fixture. But whittling it down to a firm interchangeable 4 for Mon-Thurs and a pairing on Fri seems to be the way to go.

We still have yet to see Ruth Langford return despite suggestions she may have made a few days return in the Summer with Rylan. And Kate Garraway is yet to make an appearance despite press speculation that she was a firm favourite.

(12-12-2023, 04:01 AM)Gary Baldy Wrote:  Why not have Dermot and Craig together? They’ve had plenty of all-female partnerships recently so why not all-male?

Now that Rylan is back presenting I think he would work well presenting with Craig or Dermot more than Craig and Dermot together as they are quite similar styles.

Craig and Dermot are probably too similar presenting wise to be compatible.

(12-12-2023, 08:40 AM)RDJ Wrote:  I’m surprised not more males have been tried out. Seems like they may already be settled on Dermot and Craig with Rylan potentially as standby.

Just as I say that Dermot is under the weather today so Andi Peters has been drafted in.

If anybody wonders where things stand on who’s hosted the most 2023 editions- here’s how the spreadsheet goes now.

Holly- 96
Dermot- 88
Alison- 80
Philip- 58
Craig- 41
Josie- 40
Rochelle- 25
Andi- 13
Rylan- 12
Emma- 5
Cat Deeley- 3
Ben Shepherd- 3
Mollie King- 2
Joel Dommett- 2
Steve Jones- 1
[-] The following 3 users Like Gary Baldy's post:
  • fanoftv, Nobby, UTVLifer

www.thesun.co.uk 

This is the top story in tomorrows sun

If true, this is a good choice
[-] The following 1 user Likes EJnutz's post:
  • DeMarkay

Both are brilliant, likeable, and fun presenters. Ben is fantastic on GMB and on occasions of covering This Morning. Cat worked very well with Rylan and Craig a few weeks ago. However, if true, I find it strange that they haven’t tried them together on air.

I’d have had Dermot and Rylan job sharing with maybe Alison and (left-field) Davina- maybe that lineup is too Big Brother heavy.

The problem is that Cat is due in the states hosting SYTYCD soon- I assume she’ll take those weeks of This Morning off rather than step aside from the US gig.

(14-12-2023, 11:59 PM)fanoftv Wrote:  Both are brilliant, likeable, and fun presenters. Ben is fantastic on GMB and on occasions of covering This Morning. Cat worked very well with Rylan and Craig a few weeks ago. However, if true, I find it strange that they haven’t tried them together on air.
Ben did mention a while back that he'd be back before Christmas so maybe they'll be on next week.