BBC Two Pres: 2021 - Present

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the blue or purple places, but turns out the Slime ident uses actual models to film!
youtu.be 

Had a lot of fun making those, I reckon Big Grin

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt
[-] The following 8 users Like W. Knight's post:
  • AndrewP, bilky asko, callumwatchestelly, ethanjbrady, JosiahStuart, Steve in Pudsey, Stuart, thePineapple

I thought the eyes would've been animated at the very least, but that's dedication to your craft! It's a shame that so many would wrongly assume this was CG.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Larry the Loafer's post:
  • W. Knight

The 18:30 Ident (cat) just played without an announcer (and no noticeable dip in volume ether).
[-] The following 4 users Like channel4squares1's post:
  • AndrewP, Happy2001, SB678, StreamingTV

I swear that cat ident gets played the most. Always seems to be that or the tinsel one, although I'm only really watching House of Games and the odd other thing. I've not seen the Christmas Tree ident live once this year.

(30-12-2023, 08:30 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  I swear that cat ident gets played the most. Always seems to be that or the tinsel one, although I'm only really watching House of Games and the odd other thing. I've not seen the Christmas Tree ident live once this year.

They always seem to use one ident during House of Games when it's not even Christmas, Sparky (the one with the balls).

BBC Two showing an unscheduled Coast filler. Did something underrun?

(01-01-2024, 01:42 PM)IanJRedman Wrote:  BBC Two showing an unscheduled Coast filler. Did something underrun?

They were airing the New Year's Day concert from Verona.
[-] The following 3 users Like callumwatchestelly's post:
  • AndrewP, IanJRedman, interestednovice

BBC2 cut to the usual BBC closing scenes of the New Years Day Concert rather than showing the credits. However, they were a little slow this year and didn't manage to cut off the graphic showing the concert was sponsored by Rolex.
[-] The following 2 users Like Juicy Joe's post:
  • interestednovice, Reith85

(01-01-2024, 01:54 PM)Juicy Joe Wrote:  However, they were a little slow this year and didn't manage to cut off the graphic showing the concert was sponsored by Rolex.
Seems slightly ironic that the BBC's timing wasn't quite right. Tongue

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.
[-] The following 9 users Like Keith's post:
  • AndrewP, Argyess, Brekkie, ethanjbrady, interestednovice, paul_hadley, Reith85, thePineapple, thomash79

That Rolex graphic is a tricky one, there’s obviously no warning to the BBC regarding when they are going to cut to it on the main feed.

It’s not the first time it’s accidentally appeared!