Trace Music Channels Pres

Trace Vault as of 9:59am has ceased broadcasting. The graphics went off during High School Musical's 'We're All in This Together' and now it is frozen. A technical fault slide popped up for a few seconds or so before it went back to the freeze-frame.

'Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, don't fog my mind.'
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlueFrog's post:
  • callumwatchestelly

(14-12-2023, 11:18 AM)BlueFrog Wrote:  Trace Vault as of 9:59am has ceased broadcasting. The graphics went off during High School Musical's 'We're All in This Together' and now it is frozen. A technical fault slide popped up for a few seconds or so before it went back to the freeze-frame.

To be perfectly honest I would freeze as well if I had to endure "noise" from High School Musical...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Jones's post:
  • callumwatchestelly

So what happens to the old Nick shows that they had such as Kenan & Kel, Clarissa Explains It All, Sabrina etc will they end up on Paramount+

That was a very weird way for it to end, is it still frozen or have Sky removed it yet?

The channel is now removed from the EPG, and when manually tuned, you get the off-air 'no programs being broadcast on this channel' message

(14-12-2023, 12:17 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  So what happens to the old Nick shows that they had such as Kenan & Kel, Clarissa Explains It All, Sabrina etc will they end up on Paramount+

That was a very weird way for it to end, is it still frozen or have Sky removed it yet?

It froze on the last frame at the end of that High School Musical video I think.

It's gone from the Sky EPG, it was still broadcasting a frozen image off the EPG but it's been removed from satellite now so fully gone. Went around 11am I think (roughly an hour after it froze).

(14-12-2023, 12:17 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  So what happens to the old Nick shows that they had such as Kenan & Kel, Clarissa Explains It All, Sabrina etc will they end up on Paramount+

Sabrina hasn't been seen in yonks, I think perhaps not since the channel became Trace Vault, last time I saw that was on 4music/E4 Extra. Clarissa also hasn't been seen in many months, perhaps longer. The main 'classic' TV output recently has been Power Rangers, Kenan & Kel and The Simple Life.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

Kenal and Kel is on Paramount+, and was on some other streaming service before Paramount+ (Prime or Netflix).
Clarissa is on Paramount+.

Sabrina is probably more complicated for streaming, as it started on ABC and moved to WB, though I believe Viacom had input into it, which itself was owned by Paramount, so that's probably where it'll be in due course.

Think I wrote elsewhere on the forum Paramount+ have added a large wave of archive Nickelodeon content, I dare say some of which hasn't been seen since Nickelodeon first dropped it.

Sabrina will be owned entirely by Paramount, as it was Viacom who made it, I don't think what network it was on has anything to do with who owns the rights.

Sabrina (1990s) was on Prime Video not too long ago, but it’s gone now.

It's on DVD, but there's numerous, often quite poor, music edits, as CBS seemed to be ridiculously cheap when it came to clearing music for DVD.