Newsroom Movers and Shakers

twitter.com 

Jeez Louise, looks like the talent is now hemmoraghing from Radio 4 as well, of all places - two presenters announcing they are leaving top news programmes (PM and The World Tonight) in a span of three days.
Is it the budget cuts or what?

BBC World: Laura Trevelyan is leaving tomorrow.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesWorldNews's post:
  • chrisherald

Ana Cabrera, formerly at CNN, gets her own MSNBC show, "Ana Cabrera reports":
twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes oscillon's post:
  • Newsroom

Colin Brazier has resurfaced. Doing some late cover on LBC.
[-] The following 3 users Like Worzel's post:
  • Kojak, Roger Darthwell, watchingtv

When Afternoon Live met well, Afternoon Live, at Breakfast...  Big Grin

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Worzel's post:
  • UTVLifer

(13-04-2023, 09:34 PM)Worzel Wrote:  When Afternoon Live met well, Afternoon Live, at Breakfast...  Big Grin

twitter.com 
Gosh! 

What a comedown! Simon looks like he needs to lay off the old Tinto in Gloucestershire. 

How the hell did Sky think that was a good idea?

Shame really, I  adored Simon on the BBC.

(13-04-2023, 09:40 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  
(13-04-2023, 09:34 PM)Worzel Wrote:  When Afternoon Live met well, Afternoon Live, at Breakfast...  Big Grin

twitter.com 
Gosh! 

What a comedown! Simon looks like he needs to lay off the old Tinto in Gloucestershire. 

How the hell did Sky think that was a good idea?

Shame really, I  adored Simon on the BBC.
I always thought it would have been good if he’d rejoined Kay on the breakfast show. I doubt that would happen for multiple reasons, but it would be nice. (I always thought Kay was better? And less gaffe prone, with a co-host).

It's a shame Simon McCoy & Victoria Graham split up, as I think they would of been fun & good chemistry t on TV together.

I think when Simon was on the BBC sometimes he would had over to the regions for whats coming up & there were a couple of times Simon would hand over to Victoria for a Spotlight update & you could seem them smirking & Smiling at each other.

He did have lunch with one of his former colleagues from BBC News the day before he had his Sky News interview with Kay Burley on Thursday.

I think you know the answer is going to be.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes bkman1990's post:
  • Charles