Thread Closed

This Morning

(05-09-2022, 01:42 PM)XIII Wrote:  Pay your energy bills for 4 months seems a bit stingy, a year would be more generous.

Someone who lives in a one bedroom flat who is still on a fix will win, and the prize would end up amounting to about £400

So do you really have to surrender the details of your energy contract or mortgage account to be awarded these prizes, or do they actually just give you a sum equivalent and leave it up to the winner?

I dare say this will not be on the wheel tomorrow.

Phillip did clarify it the second time they played today. He said it was £400 a month for the next 4 months.

They changed energy bills to household bills which seems better.

No mention of bills now, just monetary values.

Isla Traquair is a reporter on this morning now, If you’ve got a good memory she was on ITV News around 2007

(15-09-2022, 10:04 AM)Superman1986 Wrote:  Isla Traquair is a reporter on this morning now, If you’ve got a good memory she was on ITV News around 2007

Of course, she started on Grampian TV in the early noughties. She also presented on 5 News for a while.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GMc's post:
  • Superman1986

It’s a shame This Morning isn’t still on the south bank, as the queue goes right past The London Studios. They could interview some people from right outside their door

I have to say, I suspect we may be seeing the beginning of the end of Holly and Phil on This Morning. The Spin to Win thing was unfortunate, but this skipping the queue controversy doesn’t feel like it will go away. Not suggesting they’ll be sacked immediately, but I think there’s a growing sense of dislike towards them that will be unsustainable for the programme in the medium to long term.
[-] The following 3 users Like all new phil's post:
  • ginnyfan, GMc, Pips2022

But if the story about them filming a segment is correct, surely it means they were there on the orders of producers/ITV?

Would be pretty poor form to sack them for that reason.
Thread Closed