HM Queen Elizabeth Dies & Funeral Coverage

Huw Edwards and Clare Balding commenting on the journey of the coffin tonight was an utter delight
[-] The following 3 users Like UTVLifer's post:
  • alfiejmulcahy, Ma76, Superman1986

The reflection of Huw's head in the window behind him is rather unfortunate. Maybe a curved window wasn't such a great idea

I was wondering about that image of the Queen, BBC has been using for all the intros and screens, when was it taken?

[Image: 13-09-2022-23.jpg]

twitter.com 

Sharon Thomas using what appears to be the C4 News studio for the GMB London opt-out this morning.
[-] The following 5 users Like TVViewer256's post:
  • bilky asko, London Lite, Ma76, Superman1986, TVFan

Further radio coverage from the 8th, including some of the country's biggest radio networks:

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 

www.mixcloud.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like BBI45's post:
  • Roger Darthwell, TVFan

(14-09-2022, 09:44 AM)BBI45 Wrote:  Further radio coverage from the 8th, including some of the country's biggest radio networks:

www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 

BTW are you also going to upload Capital Radio and BBC Radio coverage as well? What you're doing is amazing!

An example of the impact of the unexpected Royal news coverage on resourcing other events:

twitter.com 

ITV running the procession without any commentary at all, BBC seemed to have some.

I am unsure where GB News or TalkTV are getting their pictures from. TalkTV especially looks like it's being streamed...

Just looking around the news sites, ABC Australia is live streaming BBC World News

www.abc.net.au 

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Wood's post:
  • Ma76

(14-09-2022, 09:44 AM)BBI45 Wrote:  Further radio coverage from the 8th, including some of the country's biggest radio networks:

www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 
www.mixcloud.com 

I haven't listened to all of them, but I have to say Lincs FM handled it really badly. They seem to be playing music in the background of the announcement.