HM Queen Elizabeth Dies & Funeral Coverage

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

twitter.com 

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

Interesting that Mary Nightingale top and tailed the Minutes Silence on ITV but didn’t present any bulletins today.

The opening titles to the news on BBC1 featured an image of The Queen projected onto NBH:

twitter.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like Omnipresent's post:
  • CF1, TWO ident

22.00 cet opening also used the pan of BBC HQ.

www.youtube.com 

www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ginnyfan's post:
  • CF1

Not sure it’s been mentioned. but noticed all Global stations are taking LBC’s coverage. Not sure about other commercial music stations.

Most of the Bauer stations seem to have a regular schedule but the Hits network just have ‘special programming’ in the schedule all day.

With the BBC it looks like it’s just Radio 1 out of the analogue stations that aren’t taking it, which is what you’d expect.

(18-09-2022, 11:31 PM)Jon Wrote:  With the BBC it looks like it’s just Radio 1 out of the analogue stations that aren’t taking it, which is what you’d expect.
1Xtra, Asian Network and 6Music aren't taking it either. Radio 1 Dance and Radio 1 Relax are simulcasting with Radio 1 for the day.

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Josh's post:
  • Jon

I did say analogue stations. Of course Asian Network is analogue in some areas!

So, are ITV just reporting all channels towards the same feed - instead of actually simulcasting?

Because all but ITV aren’t available to stream online now

Pluto TV appears to have suspended adverts as of midnight. They’re just showing a logo loop for the few minutes commercials should be on air.

(19-09-2022, 01:00 AM)Ash101 Wrote:  Pluto TV appears to have suspended adverts as of midnight. They’re just showing a logo loop for the few minutes commercials should be on air.

That tends to be what happens with Pluto sometimes. Not related to the Queen I don't believe.