Special presentation after the death of HM Queen Elizabeth II

(19-09-2022, 09:01 AM)TWO ident Wrote:  BBC2’s introduction to the coverage was rather interesting with a BBC2 ident/menu split screen over the announcement then a silent appearance of the Family/Royal ident that’s been showing on BBC1

Standard Sign Zone intro, isn't it?
[Image: signzone.jpg]

it was followed by the family ident.
[-] The following 2 users Like thegeek's post:
  • Ma76, TWO ident

(18-09-2022, 10:13 PM)JoshieTrue Wrote:  youtu.be 

How some of the C4 channels did the silence.
How long has it been since news was on More4?

Some Sky channels are now showing this slide, taken from Sky Sports Racing:
[Image: skysportsracing20220919_103626.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TVenthusiasm's post:
  • thomash79

Just a minor thing, but these photos from BBC NI's pres suites show that there is a breakdown slide in the style of the special idents

twitter.com 
[-] The following 4 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • Josh, Ma76, thomash79, TVFan

(19-09-2022, 10:40 AM)TVenthusiasm Wrote:  Some Sky channels are now showing this slide, taken from Sky Sports Racing:
[Image: skysportsracing20220919_103626.jpg]
As said in the scheduling changes thread it's down to statmuxing, they are not risking a compromised image on every channel so Sky Nature, Sky Comedy, E!, some Sky Sports channels and most of the movie channels have been showing the slide.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rex's post:
  • thomash79

(19-09-2022, 09:33 AM)no1fanofthepals Wrote:  
(18-09-2022, 10:13 PM)JoshieTrue Wrote:  youtu.be 

How some of the C4 channels did the silence.
How long has it been since news was on More4?

More4 News was decommissioned in 2009, but Channel 4 News has occasionally been shunted over there due to live events on the main channel (or switched over at 8 o'clock if they've done a specially extended edition.)

BT Sport have dropped all ads today, and have a slide that's fairly similar to what Sky are using. They also ran with the 2 minutes' silence at 11.55 - this time it was in a junction between programmes so a wee bit less disruptive than last night's.
[-] The following 1 user Likes thegeek's post:
  • no1fanofthepals

Had spoken to a few people working for different broadcasters that are not showing the funeral but wanted to observe the two minutes' silence and the big worry among all of them was that it didn't have an exact fixed time, just a place in the order of service. Fortunately it was only running about a minute or two later than planned so I think everyone would have been able to cope.

Create and Craft and Craft Extra is now off-air
[Image: createandcraft-2022-09-19_12h37_31.png]
[Image: craftextra2022-09-19_12h37_45.png]

The music on the UKTV slides is very lovely!

A high-res version of the Channel 4 slide posted by TVenthusiasm on the last page:
i.imgur.com 

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 2 users Like Josh's post:
  • dbl, TVenthusiasm

Is it okay if I borrow some of the images? Only I'm doing a thread on Twitter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TBNews's post:
  • Josh