BBC/ITV Midlands News

(19-03-2023, 07:04 PM)MFTJA Wrote:  
(18-03-2023, 11:29 PM)dvboy Wrote:  There was an anti-vax protest targeted at the BBC at the Mailbox earlier today, and this was the aftermath:

twitter.com 
By the looks of it, not one of them used the correct logo. Poor effort from the anti-vaxxers.
Surely that actually puts the anti-vaxxers completely in-step with the average BBC region's own (in)ability to use a correct/official/current BBC logo on things?

Appears there was something similar at London Road today as well. Didn’t get time to properly look though, for once I didn’t get stopped at the roundabout traffic lights

(19-03-2023, 07:11 PM)Former Member 406 Wrote:  
(19-03-2023, 07:04 PM)MFTJA Wrote:  By the looks of it, not one of them used the correct logo. Poor effort from the anti-vaxxers.
Surely that actually puts the anti-vaxxers completely in-step with the average BBC region's own (in)ability to use a correct/official/current BBC logo on things?
Hadn’t you heard, the Chameleon roll-out hasn’t got to anti-vax propaganda yet? Apparently it’s coming after Politics Today, but before the NBH sign.
[-] The following 6 users Like Spencer's post:
  • chris, Former Member 406, Josh, Kojak, London Lite, Superman1986

(19-03-2023, 09:15 PM)Spencer Wrote:  
(19-03-2023, 07:11 PM)Former Member 406 Wrote:  Surely that actually puts the anti-vaxxers completely in-step with the average BBC region's own (in)ability to use a correct/official/current BBC logo on things?
Hadn’t you heard, the Chameleon roll-out hasn’t got to anti-vax propaganda yet? Apparently it’s coming after Politics Today, but before the NBH sign.

Considering they can't get their facts right, it shouldn't be a real surprise that they can't get one of them to download the current BBC logo from Wikipedia.
[-] The following 3 users Like London Lite's post:
  • IanJRedman, Spencer, Superman1986

Walked past again today and they have done an excellent clean-up job.
[-] The following 3 users Like dvboy's post:
  • IanJRedman, London Lite, Superman1986

Merged bulletin tonight, does anyone know why?

Interesting, Leeds and Newcastle had North West Tonight.

I've speculated that it might be to do with the work to rule in place since the strike ended with the bulletins being on later than usual.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • JayCasey

(24-03-2023, 01:28 AM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  Interesting, Leeds and Newcastle had North West Tonight.

I've speculated that it might be to do with the work to rule in place since the strike ended with the bulletins being on later than usual.

I didn’t realise there was a work to rule situation! That would explain it though

Does anybody know what happened to www.centraltelevision.co.uk  ?

I tried to visit the website and it says that the server's IP address could not be found...

Sat in Wrexham watching BBC East Midlands today. Is this punishment for us beating Notts County?

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moz's post:
  • Superman1986