Channel 5 Presentation Thread (Present Day -)

Playmobil has come up as a new sponsor for the Milkshake strand of kids programmes on Channel 5 this morning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bkman1990's post:
  • Superman1986

It's a pity that Channel 5 don't add a few new additions to this set. I like the logo but they could change the animation sequence on a few of them.

No surprises, but Channel 5's festive presentation has returned for a third year.

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Wood's post:
  • Roger Darthwell

(02-12-2022, 12:41 AM)I Andrew Wood Wrote:  No surprises, but Channel 5's festive presentation has returned for a third year.
That’s a shame. Channel 5 over the years provided lovely Christmas presentation and mostly something fresh each year (possibly not 2016) that was usually stand alone compared to their other presentation or with a little nod towards it.

I actually don't mind them using the same Christmas idents again as I think they're really nice ones. Simple but effective.

Noticed a new Channel 5 ident before tonight's 'GP's : Behind Closed Doors' - where the camera quickly panned from a view of the sky to darkness underwater, and a small & central white Channel 5 logo popped up - similar sized & form up to the logo on the new temporary Channel 4 idents. Anyone else spotted them? Seemed quite pleasant.

EDIT - I think it was to promote 'The Catch' drama starting tomorrow night.
[-] The following 2 users Like Juicy Joe's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, Superman1986

From 5HD

theident.gallery 

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Wood's post:
  • Juicy Joe

On first quick glance I mistook the video’s play icon to be a return to the logo in a circle:
[Image: ED85E476-2BC5-4C81-9129-6F49B286ADB6.jpeg]

A nice Ident, and nice to see something a little different after a while.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fanoftv's post:
  • Larry the Loafer

Its the ident for the new drama starting tonight The Catch

Not really worthy of its own thread but C5's de facto in house production arm Viacom International Studios UK, which was once upon a time 5Production and later Elephant House Productions, has closed as Paramount want to focus on scripted internationally. Highlights how C4 might struggle to make its own unscripted production business a success if and when that happens.

deadline.com