Thread Closed

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2022

Apparently the live trial has been scrapped.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eyeTV's post:
  • Superman1986

Probably for the best, I always thought it disrupted the flow of the series - one episode having two trials, the next having none

(16-11-2022, 01:21 AM)eyeTV Wrote:  Apparently the live trial has been scrapped.

Having all the celebrities there for the Millionaire parody had a bit of a feel of a live trial, so I'm not sure it's too bad a thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bilky asko's post:
  • insert_good_username_here

(16-11-2022, 11:15 AM)bilky asko Wrote:  
(16-11-2022, 01:21 AM)eyeTV Wrote:  Apparently the live trial has been scrapped.

Having all the celebrities there for the Millionaire parody had a bit of a feel of a live trial, so I'm not sure it's too bad a thing.

Indeed - at the time it felt like it had probably been designed to be the live trial before it was scrapped? As the set up was exactly as you'd expect.

It would've been Sunday just gone, if it was happening - so not exactly news that it's been scrapped.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash101's post:
  • bilky asko

(16-11-2022, 12:01 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  
(16-11-2022, 11:15 AM)bilky asko Wrote:  Having all the celebrities there for the Millionaire parody had a bit of a feel of a live trial, so I'm not sure it's too bad a thing.

Indeed - at the time it felt like it had probably been designed to be the live trial before it was scrapped? As the set up was exactly as you'd expect.
Quite possibly, yes. I found that trial incredibly dull but maybe it would have been a bit more interesting live.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gottago's post:
  • bilky asko

(16-11-2022, 12:01 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  
(16-11-2022, 11:15 AM)bilky asko Wrote:  Having all the celebrities there for the Millionaire parody had a bit of a feel of a live trial, so I'm not sure it's too bad a thing.

It would've been Sunday just gone, if it was happening - so not exactly news that it's been scrapped.

The live trial always seemed rushed to me, you never really got any real entertainment out of it as by the time they'd stopped faffing around they'd get moved on to the next stage/area. I think there were some years where they skipped parts entirely because of the time restraints. No great loss to have axed it.

[Image: sig.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealWB's post:
  • aaron_scotland

When do the eliminations happen?, the World Cup starts on Sunday

Chris was so panicky and clearly terrified that it wasn't even entertaining. It wasn't as if it was the screaming at snakes like a little girl sort of scared, he was clearly having major panic attacks in there.
[-] The following 2 users Like James2001's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, Larry the Loafer

It would have been interesting if the public had have taken that view and not voted him to do the next trial as punishment, like they would usually do, had they had a vote tonight

(16-11-2022, 11:37 PM)Superman1986 Wrote:  When do the eliminations happen?, the World Cup starts on Sunday

The show is three weeks long, it is still running all next week alongside the World Cup.

I don't think Boy George is coming well out of all of this either, he's coming across as a bit of an arrogrant prick, constantly bitching behind people's backs.
Thread Closed