Thread Closed

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2022

(17-11-2022, 12:03 AM)James2001 Wrote:  I don't think Boy George is coming well out of all of this either, he's coming across as a bit of an arrogrant prick.

It didn’t come across well when he tried to immediately shut down the difficult conversation about his past, when he’s usually the first to start up the difficult conversations with Matt
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew's post:
  • cando

(17-11-2022, 12:07 AM)Andrew Wrote:  
(17-11-2022, 12:03 AM)James2001 Wrote:  I don't think Boy George is coming well out of all of this either, he's coming across as a bit of an arrogrant prick.

It didn’t come across well when he tried to immediately shut down the difficult conversation about his past, when he’s usually the first to start up the difficult conversations with Matt
Yeah, that's what we were saying! He's happy to talk about other people's past mistakes, but doesn't like being on the recieving end of it. He's the one that ended up in prison after all, can hardly take a moral high ground.
[-] The following 1 user Likes James2001's post:
  • all new phil

Sending 3 of the celebrities outside of camp to a beach in Australia for a slap up BBQ seems a bit over the top and sort of defeats half the point of the show!

I know the finalists usually get a slap up meal but even then only if they complete a trial first!

(17-11-2022, 12:45 AM)Johnr Wrote:  Sending 3 of the celebrities outside of camp to a beach in Australia for a slap up BBQ seems a bit over the top and sort of defeats half the point of the show!

I know the finalists usually get a slap up meal but even then only if they complete a trial first!

Though it's a nice way to guarantee the remaining celebrities have at least one day with just rice and beans (one presumes).

(16-11-2022, 11:48 PM)James2001 Wrote:  Chris was so panicky and clearly terrified that it wasn't even entertaining. It wasn't as if it was the screaming at snakes like a little girl sort of scared, he was clearly having major panic attacks in there.

I was feeling pretty uncomfortable watching it. Granted, I'm more on the side of the pro-Moyles camp than anti-Moyles, so there was probably plenty of people who reveled in seeing him in distress. But as you say, unless you're getting Paul Burrell-esque antics, you just kinda feel sorry for the person in question. Dare I say it, I don't even think I'd have enjoyed seeing Hancock react the same way if he was doing the trial.

STV just had a mini-breakdown during the latest trial, crashing into adverts about 30 seconds early then holding on the STV logo before going back to the program
[-] The following 1 user Likes QuinnTFP's post:
  • Superman1986

Are Tombola sponsoring the trial? They had a sponsorship sting featuring a ball from the trial and, yes I know it was a tombola used, but tombola was mentioned a few times. I've not noticed any of the product placement Ps on the programme though.

They had to bring in an unnamed medic tonight - presumably they’ve decided to not make them a personality like Bob was

(17-11-2022, 11:38 PM)Andrew Wrote:  They had to bring in an unnamed medic tonight - presumably they’ve decided to not make them a personality like Bob was

Now there's no aftershow, there's less opportunity to establish these side characters.

Tonight's trial looked like it coud have been designed as a live trial as well.
Thread Closed