Thread Closed

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2022

Tonight's trial was kind of easy even with Babatunde's fear of frogs!

Obviously Ant & Dec only contracted to present 1 trial per programme.

It was a weird one given that the main trial (with A&D) was for the reward and the trial for stars was setup more like a Dingo Dollar Challenge task.

When is Frew going in? Should boost the ratings a bit.

(18-11-2022, 12:04 AM)eyeTV Wrote:  Obviously Ant & Dec only contracted to present 1 trial per programme.

It was a weird one given that the main trial (with A&D) was for the reward and the trial for stars was setup more like a Dingo Dollar Challenge task.

With the absence of the usual Dingo Dollar Challenge, I suppose it makes sense to effectively treat it like that, but with stars to win instead.

STV have been late rejoining the show every single ad break tonight missing the titles

Any chance whoever is running STV could I don’t know pay attention

(19-11-2022, 11:06 PM)aaron_scotland Wrote:  STV have been late rejoining the show every single ad break tonight missing the titles

Any chance whoever is running STV could I don’t know pay attention

One of the end of parts stayed on the IAC title card for some time tonight, presumably they under-ran a bit, or something else happened and buggered timings up a bit for STV?

Have you noticed the closing theme seems to have an extra few seconds added to it at the end this year
[-] The following 4 users Like Andrew's post:
  • DJ Dave, L1_, TVFan, watchingtv

(19-11-2022, 11:54 PM)Andrew Wrote:  Have you noticed the closing theme seems to have an extra few seconds added to it at the end this year

I think the first couple of episodes (perhaps) didn't have the slightly longer theme over the credits.

The timings for the exit over the bridge at the end must usually have quite tight timings; the music ended before the credits theme played on last night's edition, which I don't recall ever happening before.

(21-11-2022, 10:39 AM)bilky asko Wrote:  
(19-11-2022, 11:54 PM)Andrew Wrote:  Have you noticed the closing theme seems to have an extra few seconds added to it at the end this year

I think the first couple of episodes (perhaps) didn't have the slightly longer theme over the credits.

The timings for the exit over the bridge at the end must usually have quite tight timings; the music ended before the credits theme played on last night's edition, which I don't recall ever happening before.

The end credits seemed to cut off quite abruptly last night too?

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes VMPhil's post:
  • bilky asko

I think sue will be next to go
Thread Closed