Thread Closed

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2022

I saw a clip a few months ago of series one where ant and dec have cheep clipboards but also the studio is on floor level

This is from the 1st series when Tony Blackburn won. The studio is on the ground, there is a small bridge over a stream. It's obviously a lot more basic than the set up now.

Anyone recall when the whole tree top studio & bridges were set up?

youtu.be 

(24-11-2022, 02:40 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  This is from the 1st series when Tony Blackburn won.  The studio is on the ground, there is a small bridge over a stream.  It's obviously a lot more basic than the set up now.

Anyone recall when the whole tree top studio & bridges were set up?

youtu.be 
I think maybe series 2 but if i remember the series with antony worrall thompson changed the bridge to a draw bridge on one end to stop walkers

I think the following series when they moved to the current site.

Don’t forget the first season was recorded about a thousand miles away from the rest.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jon's post:
  • bilky asko, eyeTV

(24-11-2022, 02:50 PM)Jon Wrote:  I think the following series when they moved to the current site.

Don’t forget the first season was recorded about a thousand miles away from the rest.
Ah ok yes I had forgotten that  Blush

Might be a daft question but is the part where Ant and Dec reveal who is leaving actually live or on a slight delay? They all seem to appear in the studio very quick.

(24-11-2022, 11:20 PM)L1_ Wrote:  Might be a daft question but is the part where Ant and Dec reveal who is leaving actually live or on a slight delay? They all seem to appear in the studio very quick.

Recorded in break and then live on bridge

(24-11-2022, 11:20 PM)L1_ Wrote:  Might be a daft question but is the part where Ant and Dec reveal who is leaving actually live or on a slight delay? They all seem to appear in the studio very quick.

Well, I have noticed the LIVE bug doesn’t appear when they reveal the campmate leaving.

It's done on the ad break I do believe.
[-] The following 3 users Like DJ Dave's post:
  • CDP, Juicy Joe, Milkshake

Surprised as of yet no reference to the England game from Ant & Dec, I assume they’re watching it later so trying to avoid the result again.

youtube.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • fanoftv
Thread Closed