Thread Closed

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2022

(01-11-2022, 09:21 AM)Toby brown Wrote:  It is a great lineup this year
I actually thought it was a bit poor, until they signed up Matt Hancock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • aaron_scotland

Will they say Good evening your Majesties (For Tindall) and prime minister ( For Hancock).

Won’t be watching at all now Hancock is on it. Never mind, I’ll live.

(01-11-2022, 12:29 PM)Newshound47 Wrote:  Will they say Good evening your Majesties (For Tindall) and prime minister ( For Hancock).
I imagine they're already working out how to fit in "half hour" or similar words for talking about sections which feature the right honourable member for West Suffolk.  Wink

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.

(01-11-2022, 01:35 PM)Scrotnig Wrote:  Won’t be watching at all now Hancock is on it. Never mind, I’ll live.
Whatever you think of his politics he’s an intriguing character who I suspect lacks quite a lot self awareness even compared to other politicians. It’ll be a fascinating watch and interesting to see how he handles it.

Incredible amount of publicity for ITV today, wonder if it'll translate into viewing figures (probably quite a few people who will be moaning on Twitter that he isn't actually on the show from Day 1 because they don't understand the concept of late entrant of course!)

I expected Hancock to be the sort who’d do it, (most commentators always suggest Boris but in reality I can’t see him ever doing it) but I expected it to be in a few years time

It will mean people who don’t usually tune in will tune in

(01-11-2022, 12:16 PM)Jon Wrote:  
(01-11-2022, 09:21 AM)Toby brown Wrote:  It is a great lineup this year
I actually thought it was a bit poor, until they signed up Matt Hancock.

Exactly, I looked at the line up, recognized Boy George and Chris Moyles and was like 'meh'. Now with Matt Hancock... so much possibilities for drama, no one likes the government, especially not someone who was partying during lockdown.

Yes, Boy George is a massive name but I could well imagine he’ll end up being quiet and boring on the show or could be the complete opposite. Chris Moyles will be good value and has a good chance of winning but can’t see him creating drama within that originally announced line up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • aaron_scotland

It's like Celebrity Big Brother, the big famous names were always quiet and well behaved.
Thread Closed