Thread Closed

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2022

(06-11-2022, 10:12 PM)James2001 Wrote:  Every year "I'm scared of bugs, I'm scared of the dark, I'm scared of snakes, I'm scared of confined spaces" etc. Why do a show that's well know for all of those things then?
Because the fee and promotion remains the same whether they take on those challenges or not. And of course if none of the contestants were afraid of those things it would be boring.

Well, they did it. There have been times when it felt like the show would never make it back to Australia, but we got there and the magic of the show came back in an instant, IMO.
[-] The following 3 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • DeMarkay, Liam, TVNerd

I don't really get why people are down on Charlene doing IAC, nowt wrong with a news presenter doing this type of show. If all news presenters were banned from doing light entertainment, we wouldn't have Clive Myrie on Mastermind or Fiona Bruce on AR.
[-] The following 6 users Like XIII's post:
  • DeMarkay, gottago, IanJRedman, London Lite, Score, UTVLifer

I would argue there's a difference between being simply a presenter on a gentle show like the ones you mention, and being a contestant on a reality show (especially this one)

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes VMPhil's post:
  • GMc

9m for IAC's launch last night, and an apparent peak of over 10m

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhisperOfCinnamon's post:
  • Happy2001

Ant and Dec did joke about the late additions being kept completely secret... they are of course, anything but!

(07-11-2022, 10:48 AM)WhisperOfCinnamon Wrote:  9m for IAC's launch last night, and an apparent peak of over 10m

twitter.com 
They’ll be delighted with these figures especially after last year was quite disappointing for them (although not sure how the opening show did). And with Matt Hancock and the other bloke going in later in the week they should have another boost.

Olivia Attwood's quit already, lasted even less time than Gemma Collins.

(07-11-2022, 01:28 PM)James2001 Wrote:  Olivia Attwood's quit already, lasted even less time than Gemma Collins.

Removed after a medical issue overnight rather than quit.

(07-11-2022, 01:28 PM)James2001 Wrote:  Olivia Attwood's quit already, lasted even less time than Gemma Collins.

For Medical reasons reports say but we should get more information from the show in the next few hours.
Thread Closed